Thread: New Event- Yolky Chance!

Lightbulb New Event- Yolky Chance!

I was just sitting and I thought of a game called "Yolky chance". This is mainly a chance game so listen up! So it starts like this- Each player is in front of a desk and it has an egg carton with 6 eggs in it. Now the players will select an egg and smash it on their heads. But what they don't know is if the egg is raw or boiled! If the egg is boiled, the player makes it through to the next round, but if they took a raw egg, they are no longer in the game. The winner is the person who has not chosen a raw egg once and made it all the way through GIVE FEEDBACK! thank yo
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

Its goofy, i like this idea

Thx!
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Lol its eggsellent. It teaches people not to act like eggheads (hehehehehe)
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Lelelelelel Kamiroo xD
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    i am imagining how this event works and yeah it might be a fun event, maybe the best chance event CX?

It sounds quite amusing, but I feel the amount of chance events we have is already too many. Maybe if it were to replace an already existing one....

I like it=D
    Just being me.