Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laser Tag

Laser Tag

What happened to laser tag?? Being a very old player the laser tag event was on and off every so often and now I havent seen for like months!!

I really miss laser tag!!
    Need Help? Shoot me an Email or PM me in game!
    IGN: Byrd
    kik: bryd_graal

Laser tag had to be one of the earliest events that was team based. If I recall correctly, it can distribute ECs to everyone that is alive and is on the winning team. Laser tag was also a very long event. Before the implementation of food hotkeys, this event was slightly more challenging. You had to open up your inventory and eat food. This made your character pause for a moment because you were scrambling the inventory (despite how the game filters all items into healing items). With the implementation of hotkeys, this event can take ages to complete. It was my favourite event, but also one of the longest events to be played.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Laser tag had to be one of the earliest events that was team based. If I recall correctly, it can distribute ECs to everyone that is alive and is on the winning team. Laser tag was also a very long event. Before the implementation of food hotkeys, this event was slightly more challenging. You had to open up your inventory and eat food. This made your character pause for a moment because you were scrambling the inventory (despite how the game filters all items into healing items). With the implementation of hotkeys, this event can take ages to complete. It was my favourite event, but also one of the longest events to be played.
    Then take healing out... Laser tag was the best event and now all i like is chance which is boring sometimes

i agree, theres only 3 events in the team section so why not?

Fix bugs and bring it back
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

It was bugged so much. I remember everytime they hosted it while I was on, I bugged it since I knew how to. (lol)

I figured it out after awhile haha. Just have someone invite you to a gang before the event and don't accept the invitation until you're inside the arena. Once that happens you'll be on a new gang tag (now, you can hurt everyone). So then I whipped out my M4 and started killing my team mates then the other team.

Snake Rekon came after awhile and all he said was "How did you do that? O.o" Fun memory haha.
    Roaming.

aha xD, too bad I've never heard of it

Banned
    Fun event...although it's unfair how it gave out ECs to the winning team.

It hasn't been gone for months, it's been gone for well over a year now. Obviously, if admins were able to fix it, the alive members of the winning team, could be given an ec piece. I believe there were 3 different laser tag maps, but I remember one where you would have to climb up the ladders and warp to different levels. Usually when a team was about to win(on this map) the fee members of the other team would just run to each of the warp things and warp to different areas/levels(whatever you call it) and it was basically impossible to catch them.