Thread: What is going on with the straight banning?

What is going on with the straight banning?

My friend Adam was banned for trying to exchange graal things for a currency.... Now 1) how can that be proved? 2) the other guy wanted to exchange graal stuff for currency not Adam... Plz tell me if I'm wrong but admins are doing good and bad....

First if he wasn't exchanging graal thing for currency than why did you say My friend Adam was banned for trying to exchange graal things for a currency....? The staff expect the community to be honest and not take advantage to the report button for revenge because trust me I have been reported many times for a false reason just so they can get back at me for a stupid thing like killing them or running into a building to heal to keep my streak alive.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

I think he meant the reason staff gave him for being jailed/banned was for trading items for currency, even though he "didn't do it"

Now I don't know the whole story, whether that be staff accidentally warned the wrong player or he was trying to actually get items by giving currency (or giving currency for items) reguardless of that I suggest you or your friend talk to staff personally. Usually this kind of thing should be a private matter as people don't always tell the whole story making them look like the innocent party. I'm not saying you guys are lying, just that it's best to deal with it privately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    You may never know, staffs can wrongly accuse players when they don't have any evidences or proof on doing so.
    Downhill much.

I remember getting a warning randomly while pking in a fort killer, it happens, tell him to email the staff at [email protected], include your graal id

Banned
    Include your graalD & your reasons/proof why you've been warned/jailed/banned. But I'm not sure about emailing them over a warn. Cause it's not like a serious case.

Banned
    We warn based on what we see first hand.
    If everyone was unjailed because they said "I DIDN'T DO IT ADMAN I SWEAR" we wouldn't even bother having a jail system.