Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Player Auctions.

Player Auctions.

A player hosted auction system:

1-request auction here in letters to staff and list your auction items
    2-get approved by admin and pay the 25000$ fee
    3-Go online and enter the auction house
    4-wait for admins to say that this player is hosting an auction for his items and too get to the auction house!
    5-player sits behind the table and grabs the screen and chooses which of the items listed before that he would like to auction.
    -players can grab a stop button that stops the bidding. If the winning price is over 300k then money is split 50% between admins and auction.
    6-repeat step 5 until all your items are gone or until you say end auctions which will broadcast the end.
    7-enjoy the money you made
    8-use it to buy even more auction items .-.

ALTERNATE IDEA)
    1-player is in real auction.
    2-finishes winning thermometer trashpick he wanted for some unknown reason
    3-that player can either return to bidding seats or choose next item from a list of actionables. Things can be restricted if you want.
    4-if player chooses next item then they cannot compete for that item

ALTERNATE IDEA)2
    More auction items or stop selling one's that have over like 50 owners. (Idk)
    Hello again my little lambs! Have you missed your dear friend, genocide?!?!?!?

Newcomer
    seems like a decent idea. i just think that players cannot stop the bidding because they can screw people by giving it to a friend. i would leave stopping it up to the administrators.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Only problem I can see are noobs with 25k auctioning skull dagger and trying to get 50k for it..-.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Just a five second idea I thought of, it would be cool if there was like a furniture piece to host auctions at your house, and they have to tap the furniture piece to bid or something.
    Last edited by Alex Damian; 02-22-2014 at 08:09 PM.
    Hello!

It's an interesting idea, but I don't agree with some of the other thoughts you put in. Say I were to auction a small rare, I don't think it would be fair if I had to pay a 25k fee if I'm hardly going to profit anything from it. This idea is just a bit too much though, because with a player base of over 3000 could you imagine how many people would want to sell things?

That's a great idea, and a solution you can do for preventing noobs for auctioning common items for a high price is making the auction fees lower and putting a deadline or putting a certain amount of gralats the item can go for and then raise fees for people who want to sell item that are more rare and increasing the amount it can go for.

Banned
    Lol there will be tons of signing up, maybe we should make a player auction house, and make it all like ebay style!! Unless doing this is a bad idea, maybe the staff dont like the buying and selling too much, just recycling your items, less money for them.. Yea i dont think its a good idea p:

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Lol there will be tons of signing up, maybe we should make a player auction house, and make it all like ebay style!! Unless doing this is a bad idea, maybe the staff dont like the buying and selling too much, just recycling your items, less money for them.. Yea i dont think its a good idea p:
    Yah that wouldn't be good. This game's economy is already hectic enough as it is. This would just take the little bits and pieces of economic stability that this game has and throw it down the trench with the rest of it.

Alex has a great idea! It would be nice to auction our supers or rares. Some people want a super and have no shells but lots of gralats. this will help them
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I agree with alex, maybe like a marketplace like hay day for sellables.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------