Thread: 100k Kills This Summer (Titan Guns Preferred)

Wink 100k Kills This Summer (Titan Guns Preferred)

first off im letting you know now, i mainly use pbp/m107 for pking, i can see this working with shipka and m3 if your an edgy gamer. Whatever you can make work for fast kills, do it bruh. This guide can easily be applied for streaking aswell. (Refer to image below.)

Device: PC, i choose to pk on my facebook because it allows you to just hold down D on semi-auto weapons. it allows me to shoot pbp and m107 much faster then i can on my iphone and android devices.

Weapon mechanics: The pbp and m107 are the bread and butter of my craft, the pbp paired with the speed boost from the treads is a force to be reckoned with. The M107 is just as formidable of an oppenent, in the right hands. It can be used to pick off people getting away from you, or hyper agressive players as long as you are good at taking the bottom.

On this map i've outlined the best traffic points i've found for intersecting travellers to massacre, preferably new players, so i switch in between the areas to insure im getting easy fast kills with my pbp and m107.

Short and sweet, ayye lmao.

:
    Last edited by Ventus; 06-13-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Banned
    Or just wait for those event NPCs thing and let them do the work.
    You can really get around 100 kills if you spam hard in the crowd with PBP or any gun you prefer.

Mostly near start and near auction house is where all the campers are to get free kills.

omg i can see my face there XD nice guide though

thanks for the advice, and its a very beautiful face! xoxo

o.o im a gun nooblet, can someone tell me where the m107 is purchased?

Need any help? Message me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDolly View Post
    o.o im a gun nooblet, can someone tell me where the m107 is purchased?
    Aimpoint

I'm getting the PBP soon as that gun can tear up the streets of era. Seriously it's the best PK gun outside of bases at the moment.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Another good place to get pk's is on the bridge with a gun that spreads