Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New feature to the sabers??

New feature to the sabers??

Personally, i think saber should be no more than 60 ec, but since its 100, why can't there be a new feature to it like close/open ability, ik dual has it but it'd make it more worth for the price.The heal melees are better imo. Sabers just look "cooler"

Banned
    Spoken of and will never happen.

o. lel

Sabers are a symbol showing that you can reach 100 ec. Sadly, it's not much of an achievement like it used to be, since there are all these free ec and ec uploads. I also agree that the saber should have a close open ability like the double saber. Also, new sound effects to sound like the double saber as well. The saber sfx for the saber is outdated, some crackling and better "vhhhmmm" noises should be added.

I'm just gonna not get involved here..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Nerf the amount of saber owners in era pls.

O??

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 9747
    something like this xd but faster i guess
    Sorry if the gif isn't working for some
    Last edited by Enfy; 06-15-2014 at 05:20 AM.

itachi you just want to nerf everything that you don't own don't you? I have seen you in other threads and you say the same thing "should be nerfed" and why is that is it because you are jealous ? anyways back to the topic I agree with ace lion, 100ec it's quite a bit but it's alright, it would be cool if more ganis were added to single and double sabers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Banned
    There won't be anymore gani's added to sabers.
    Do you even know what's a gani? It's not like some graphic crap thing.
    It was said they wanted to make double light saber to have the ability in "throwing" it like a boomerang but the gani can't be made cause it's too difficult. And 100EC is easy to earn with just EC uploads alone, don't complain about something you do not own.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There won't be anymore gani's added to sabers.
    Do you even know what's a gani? It's not like some graphic crap thing.
    It was said they wanted to make double light saber to have the ability in "throwing" it like a boomerang but the gani can't be made cause it's too difficult. And 100EC is easy to earn with just EC uploads alone, don't complain about something you do not own.
    a boomerang gani can be made