Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Someone impersonating me

easy,get a custom.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    You said you disliked me you make it clear sometimes to
    And say me, whats wrong with it? all the people need to like you or what? I do not like people that acts like that, I do not like those people that always get on fights and don't act like a man.

Banned
    D12, your just pissing him off. Why dont you go wander off some place else. You seem to be dragging things out.

- - - Updated - - -

And as for the owner of this thread, i suggest you find a really rare status code, or make one, and put it in your status, and mark that your gang tag in your status as well. Rare status code, and gang tag, and clarification in your status should help.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    And say me, whats wrong with it? all the people need to like you or what? I do not like people that acts like that, I do not like those people that always get on fights and don't act like a man.
    You are doing it again lol, words in my mouth. No not everyone needs to like me as i said alot earlier in the thread it's fine if you dislike me, just stop looking for fights or reason to hate, i am here to get a question answered no to argue with someone who dislikes me so say what you want i will just stop replying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    D12, your just pissing him off. Why dont you go wander off some place else. You seem to be dragging things out.

- - - Updated - - -

And as for the owner of this thread, i suggest you find a really rare status code, or make one, and put it in your status, and mark that your gang tag in your status as well. Rare status code, and gang tag, and clarification in your status should help.
    Thanks for answering

What he said.
    If this happens on start again I will tell the person about this thread on Era Go.That way,if they mistaken the impersonator as you,they'll see this thread if they're not lazy.
    I walked around iEra to see no impersonator.I helped MrLondonuts streak for a bit so I'd know who's who.
    If I see the impersonator I'll be sure to screenshot him along with his name.That'll clear up some things.
    I advise you to keep in touch with your friends that knows about the imposter.You'll have people to back you up.
    I wish you luck this'll be resolved.
    Last edited by iIamtheNoob; 06-19-2014 at 04:14 PM.

I'd suggest you get a gang tag such as mine, (Heavyweight).
    No one else has (Heavyweight) because someone would get on and impersonate me, but if the real Vv3 Sequel is the only one with Heavyweight, it rules out all the fakes.

Also, getting a personal shield/head would help, but some heads are covered by masks and easily imitable.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

I recently came to find that some fella was running around on PC Era with a recolored version of my custom, and my nickname.
    It didn't hold water for a second.

Even though I've had 15 accounts, and it wouldn't be far-fetched for me to create another one, the people that I've been playing with for the past 8+ years knew me well enough to identify this guy as a poser.
    He received no extra attention for it, and gave up the stolen identity rather quickly.

I didn't even know about it while it was going on- I hopped on and people were like, "Hey you had a poser a couple months ago with the account Jair07".

The people who really know you will not buy into this impostor.
    Anybody who believes this impostor clearly doesn't value your worth as an individual enough to know your mannerisms, and isn't worth stressing over a loss of "friendship" or "fanship".

Creating this thread is exactly what he wants you to do. He's getting a rise out of you.

Ignore it; it'll go away.
    For the time being, just take it as flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Last edited by Meph; 06-20-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Well since, you do YouTube.make a video about it. Make sure people know you will never disrespect fans. And also, wear the same tag. And let people know, if you don't have that tag, it's not you. Goodluck! Hope this stops.

someones also hatin on you .-.
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Big Cheese
    Okay this is getting annoying, this is it, do not post another reply, get a custom or rare shield code or make one, otherwise, make a youtube video about the impersonator, now stop the fighting or I'll report
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3