Thread: Kingdom Of Loathing Online Game

Kingdom Of Loathing Online Game

So I was browsing reddit the other day when I found this new game. It's called Kingdom Of Loathing. It's actually a really fun game. You can pick from four different classes of what you want to be in the game, and then you go and complete quests however you want. It's a really really fun game to play if you have free time and is a lot more fun to play on computer. It's incredibly funny and filled with a lot of puns. It's also an online game too! My name is ChrisTheMiss, try and find me. :-)

It references drinking a lot and there is a few minor cuss words here and there. Plus you have to read a lot. But other than that, it's a really enjoyable game. Check it out!
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

This game was actually tested by Bill Gates Ex-Microsoft Software Makers.

How I know?
    I saw this game was announced in Reddit, Bill Gates has 60% of Reddit in his hands.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    This game was actually tested by Bill Gates Ex-Microsoft Software Makers.

How I know?
    I saw this game was announced in Reddit, Bill Gates has 60% of Reddit in his hands.
    Can I get a source on this?
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Veteran
    I used to play 3D game called Pocket Legends. You can also choose between classes. There are guilds similar to Era with guild chat. The trading system is also better imo. You can fight in dungeons and level up your character and get items while you defeat monsters. The items are already classed by rarity and there's a shop where you can put up your own items for sale and wait for someone to buy it so you don't have to look for a trader and your items can be sold while you're offline. In the shop, you can search any name of weapon, hat, or armor you're looking for. There's a functioning bank. This used to be my favorite game ever

Then I found graal OwO

Quote Originally Posted by allison View Post
    I used to play 3D game called Pocket Legends. You can also choose between classes. There are guilds similar to Era with guild chat. The trading system is also better imo. You can fight in dungeons and level up your character and get items while you defeat monsters. The items are already classed by rarity and there's a shop where you can put up your own items for sale and wait for someone to buy it so you don't have to look for a trader and your items can be sold while you're offline. In the shop, you can search any name of weapon, hat, or armor you're looking for. There's a functioning bank. This used to be my favorite game ever

Then I found graal OwO
    OMG, that game, I still remember that game, memories, until graal. ~_~
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    OMG, that game, I still remember that game, memories, until graal. ~_~
    Aww you used to play it too? xD