Thread: as years go by

as years go by

Although im new on the forums and im not on much anymore on graal, i used to be a huge player. at one time i was even helping in the era communities at an admin level. But after losing 2 accounts with alot of stuff on them and as time goes on, it seems much more, i dont want to use these words, but run down. Its as if the place just is losing that touch to it that it used to have. everything is priced high, which i get, but its to an extent that most people have to put alot of time into to get stuff, and honestly not everyone has that time, and people end up buying packs, stop playing, or just dont work. Now i know theres a business and money piece to this which we all know you have to pay people who are working for a job and the money has to come from somewhere, but it seems much worse than years past. Now honestly im not saying get rid of paying for graalats or anything like that, but instead im proposing that what if we had ways to make everyone be "speical" like how admins seem to be to the common population. What if we set up a system where anyone in the game can do something from as simple as designing a house and putting it on a public visit list so anyone can see their view of what a house would look like to something like you can try out items for a day for a cheaper cost. like some people want an umbrella to just test it out and see what its like, so why not let them have a temporary one? make a limit on it too to once a week or month and limit the overusage of it too. Basically im thinking put things out there that make people want to play more and go for those special things like an impressive gang house, or to go for that jeni umbrella. make them motivated by giving an extra little oomph. Its probably a stupid idea to many, but i think it would help the community alot. please respond with agreements or ways to improve this idea. thank you :)

Banned
    Basically testing items doesn't really work much.
    Guns- we have gun stats but nobody uses them to check out which gun is better.
    Melees- everyone in Era has melees sold in shop, but I'm not sure why people still insist on having to "test" the items out. Once a week doesn't really help much, but it's far better than having to lend items once a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Although im new on the forums and im not on much anymore on graal, i used to be a huge player. at one time i was even helping in the era communities at an admin level. But after losing 2 accounts with alot of stuff on them and as time goes on, it seems much more, i dont want to use these words, but run down. Its as if the place just is losing that touch to it that it used to have. everything is priced high, which i get, but its to an extent that most people have to put alot of time into to get stuff, and honestly not everyone has that time, and people end up buying packs, stop playing, or just dont work. Now i know theres a business and money piece to this which we all know you have to pay people who are working for a job and the money has to come from somewhere, but it seems much worse than years past. Now honestly im not saying get rid of paying for graalats or anything like that, but instead im proposing that what if we had ways to make everyone be "speical" like how admins seem to be to the common population. What if we set up a system where anyone in the game can do something from as simple as designing a house and putting it on a public visit list so anyone can see their view of what a house would look like to something like you can try out items for a day for a cheaper cost. like some people want an umbrella to just test it out and see what its like, so why not let them have a temporary one? make a limit on it too to once a week or month and limit the overusage of it too. Basically im thinking put things out there that make people want to play more and go for those special things like an impressive gang house, or to go for that jeni umbrella. make them motivated by giving an extra little oomph. Its probably a stupid idea to many, but i think it would help the community alot. please respond with agreements or ways to improve this idea. thank you
    If there was a system like this I'm highly positive people will find a glitch/bug to bypass the one day use to keep the items permanently or to use the item daily. So gonna have to say this idea was great but glitchers and bug abusers will mess this idea for non glitchers and non bug abusers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Basically testing items doesn't really work much.
    Guns- we have gun stats but nobody uses them to check out which gun is better.
    Melees- everyone in Era has melees sold in shop, but I'm not sure why people still insist on having to "test" the items out. Once a week doesn't really help much, but it's far better than having to lend items once a day or so.
    The thing about gun stats is most people don't understand how they work. I'd take a look at them but it's not like there's a thread with every single gun,new gun, holiday gun with stats in them.. But not to mention there's gun game but you get kills so quickly you only literally have to shoot 1-5 times about to get to the next level