Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to Stop People from ifile Customs

How to Stop People from ifile Customs

Hello this is Lilcuso here. I have been think and thinking on a way to stop this problem for months and I am finally ready to share my solution with you guys. Now think about how many players complain and get mad because a clueless person has stole there head template using ifile. I will explain how fix this problem and how it works. Now think about this, every head has its own unique code. What if there was a store that sold (Personal Head Locks) this will cost $1000 and will only allow one head with that code at a given time, causing people who try to steal it or use ifile the uplaod will not be approved by the administrative players.

Now I know everyone is like Lilcuso is crazy that's impossible. Well I will tell you why it is possable right now. If you try to buy a person head lock and the head already has 2 or more heads with the same code out there that purchase will say "We are very sorry but there are two or more heads in use" and it will cancel the purchase. Now let's say a kid has a default head. Has no code behided it. It won't allow default heads. Now I'm not sure if default heads/body's have a code or not but it will still cancel that purchase. Now let's say a person who is realizing that a lock is on the code or your head. He can easily change the head template causing a new code. That's not a problem if it's changed its not your verson.

I hope that this problem will be fixed , if you have any thing to ask about this pm me on era my name is "Lilcuso (Vanilla)" in would like to hear what you think will and won't wprk . I can always fix my point of thought.

Thank you, Lilcuso

I totally agree, but you have to consider that people like myself make GFX and post it for free use, and often times a head gets uploaded several times. I wouldn't want anyone locking a file I made for everyone to use!

That said, I appreciate the idea; my tiger custom has been iFiled several times and it is SO FRUSTRATING

Banned
    The files will always have to go into the game for it to appear on your screen. Unless Toonslab releases an update for Era iPhone that locks the levels folder, where you need to enter a password possibly only staff members would know, then there would be no way for the staff to stop the iFilers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    There is no reason to put a lock on it, even if it was possible. Anyways, using iFile is legal, as it's only a file viewer.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    There is no reason to put a lock on it, even if it was possible. Anyways, using iFile is legal, as it's only a file viewer.
    Agreed.

copier, editing and modding.*

I still think of it as people like your work so they're going to upload the custom. If I was any good at graphics, I would love seeing people use my work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Big Cheese
    Lilcuso, you left something out when u were thinking about your solution; if the person ifiles the head he can easily just do some edits and the lock will not be effective anymore.

My friend got ifiled, and i agree. But ifile is legal
    Need help?
    Graal era:thePolina
    Pm any graal era questions

Lets see how many got iFiled. Whole Game

Welcome to http://era-go.com/forum be sure to read the rules

Currently updating my signature. Please be patient