Thread: Gang Disbandenment

Question Gang Disbandenment

Does anyone know how long it takes for an inactive gang to be disbanded?
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Veteran
    They're only be disbanded by the leader unless the name isn't appropriate. There's gangs that haven't been active for years :/. Kind of a waste of gang names if you ask me.

Development Team
    Not sure but a few years ago I'm pretty sure they did something where they disbanded inactive gangs, so others could use the gang names for another use.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Not sure but a few years ago I'm pretty sure they did something where they disbanded inactive gangs, so others could use the gang names for another use.
    This. It doesn't happen a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Veteran
    There's many people who quit and didn't think of other people who'd like to use their gang name. So many going to waste.. </3 (╥﹏╥)

Around 5 weeks ago an admin said that he is disbanding all the inactive gangs and did so. For example i was able to rename by gang to "YouTube" Lol. So i think i purely up to the decision of admins to decide if a gang is disbanded due to inactivity or not

Development Team
    Another annoyance is... well.. when searching for a gang name there's like one person who is in the gang that (someone like myself) would like to have used the gang name at some point. Do you see where I'm getting at?

Say an example:
    Noir, is taken and there is only one person in the gang. There as the name and gang, to me seems like it's kinda useless.. just what I think though.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Another annoyance is... well.. when searching for a gang name there's like one person who is in the gang that (someone like myself) would like to have used the gang name at some point. Do you see where I'm getting at?

Say an example:
    Noir, is taken and there is only one person in the gang. There as the name and gang, to me seems like it's kinda useless.. just what I think though.
    I see your point. It's unfair to the players who want a slick gang name to actually use it.

Banned
    Not too long ago we deleted all inactive gangs (like 6 months of inactivity+). we deleted hundreds if not thousands.
    Talk to a staff member if you think a gang is inactive and you would like the name.