Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kinda big budget gun buying!

Kinda big budget gun buying!

So I decided to get off my lazy arse and buy a high priced gun. Dunno what I should save for. I'm looking at a budget of pretty much anything under 100k.

My current gun arsenal right now pretty consists of:
    Taurus
    Ap7 (Dual)
    ACR
    P90

I know, low cost guns. Funnily enough, I can beat out some players with high price guns with the Taurus alone.

I'd like something for PK/Streaking. I know M4 will probably come up, alot, but I'd like something a bit better than that. I also saw the AB8 and was thinking about getting it. Anyways, Any good PK/Streaking guns for 100k or less?

Veteran
    M4? Sten? If you can save 25k more, the Pbp is kinda worth it :-P

Allison,Pbp is 125k? And defualt ar is nice

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from state farm View Post
    Allison,Pbp is 125k? And defualt ar is nice
    Um yes?

What about DSR-50 :-0

Quote Originally Posted by allison View Post
    Um yes?

What about DSR-50 :-0
    I wouldn't get the DSR-50. 10k more and you could get the M107 which has a higher clip capacity of 10 I think. I own the M107 and it's a lot of fun to use since it's damage is extremely high (12 perfect). Also, since the bullet starting position extremely far from you, it feels like the bullet is hitting the target much faster. This is quite useful for killing people who decide to run at the last minute. Also, it's an extremely good gun for killing people who go and hide at low health (streakers etc.) since you can shoot through the start walls.

It's also an excellent gun for basing since it can shoot through doors without breaking them which wipes out the door spammers. Just be sure to keep your distance from other players as the bullet won't hit if they're too close to you.

Ap0 but you will have to get used to it.It is a pro gun cause it actually requires skills.

Get the default rifle, its very good.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Morano Thompson is a good one

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet Green Dino View Post
    Morano Thompson is a good one
    Forgot about that lul

If you are good with Taurus then I strongly recommend getting the Neo Rifle or L96A1. Mostly the Neo Rifle though. Neo Rifle is cheaper but it has less freeze rate than the Taurus. With the Neo Rifle you are both agile and powerful. It has a very low clip size of 2, but with practice, you can make use of it's superior hit and run tactics. Capable of taking down expensive guns with it's 10 damage when upgraded.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer