Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kinda big budget gun buying!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Ap0 but you will have to get used to it.It is a pro gun cause it actually requires skills.
    Ap0 sucks, its just too slow.

- - - Updated - - -

I would suggest just getting bar, last gun youl ever need, save you money in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ap0 sucks, its just too slow.

- - - Updated - - -

I would suggest just getting bar, last gun youl ever need, save you money in the long run.
    Ap0 does not suck,it was buffed,secretly though...it's fire rate is not 1 second anymore it is 0.5 second now.Ap0 is a hard-to-get-used-to-it weapon,it actually requires skills unlike bar,I consider bar as a noob gun for people who do not play for a challenge,but for being "da best".

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    If you are good with Taurus then I strongly recommend getting the Neo Rifle or L96A1. Mostly the Neo Rifle though. Neo Rifle is cheaper but it has less freeze rate than the Taurus. With the Neo Rifle you are both agile and powerful. It has a very low clip size of 2, but with practice, you can make use of it's superior hit and run tactics. Capable of taking down expensive guns with it's 10 damage when upgraded.
    I've already got the Neo Rifle. The reason I stopped using it, though, is because I got the Taurus. I know the Neo Rifle has way less freeze than the Taurus, but I still prefer the Taurus.

Adam, I've seen that gun and to be honest, I'm not into basing. I know it's a great basing gun for the bullet spawn. As far as PK/Streaking goes, might consider it.

--------Update--------

I will not get the BAR. It shares the same reason as me likely never getting the PBP Shotgun: It's just not fun to use because it's "Too good of a gun". So yea, Call me a nub for not ever wanting two of the most overpowered guns in the game (third being minigun, which odds are I will get in the future.), but I honestly don't care. Also, I've seen the AP0 and to be honest, I'm not considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teirusu View Post
    I've already got the Neo Rifle. The reason I stopped using it, though, is because I got the Taurus. I know the Neo Rifle has way less freeze than the Taurus, but I still prefer the Taurus.

Adam, I've seen that gun and to be honest, I'm not into basing. I know it's a great basing gun for the bullet spawn. As far as PK/Streaking goes, might consider it.

--------Update--------

I will not get the BAR. It shares the same reason as me likely never getting the PBP Shotgun: It's just not fun to use because it's "Too good of a gun". So yea, Call me a nub for not ever wanting two of the most overpowered guns in the game (third being minigun, which odds are I will get in the future.), but I honestly don't care. Also, I've seen the AP0 and to be honest, I'm not considering it.
    You are not a noob for not wanting the most overpowered gun,opposite I would say.

Banned
    Ap0 still sucks c:

*general praise for the Neo Rifle*
    This. I hold an SMGPK (23k in Reese's Upgrades) and a Neo Rifle (5.5k in some obscure sewer shop.) combo at all times, the Neo's got an incredible potential for, as BG said, hit-and-run. Also, you're reliant on accuracy with this build, as both guns have 0.00 spread.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

--------Update--------

Do you have the L96A1? It's very close to the Taurus but has slightly less freeze rate. It has the same clip size and very close in rate of fire. Better yet, the L96A1 can shoot over thick walls horizontally. Most notably, Lethal's Roof. By the looks of it, your gun preference is either "High damage, long range, less mobility" or "Area coverage, good damage per second, continuous firing".

But that's just a guess. What type of guns do you prefer?
    -Balanced
    -Super Spammy (High rate of fire, and/or massive bullet coverage)
    -Heavy Hitter (Less rate of fire traded for more damage)
    -Agile Shooter (Light and quick, always on the move with very low freeze rate guns)
    -Burst Berserker (Deal in lots of damage, or unleash lots of bullets in a small clip size)
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Do you have the L96A1? It's very close to the Taurus but has slightly less freeze rate. It has the same clip size and very close in rate of fire. Better yet, the L96A1 can shoot over thick walls horizontally. Most notably, Lethal's Roof. By the looks of it, your gun preference is either "High damage, long range, less mobility" or "Area coverage, good damage per second, continuous firing".

But that's just a guess. What type of guns do you prefer?
    -Balanced
    -Super Spammy (High rate of fire, and/or massive bullet coverage)
    -Heavy Hitter (Less rate of fire traded for more damage)
    -Agile Shooter (Light and quick, always on the move with very low freeze rate guns)
    -Burst Berserker (Deal in lots of damage, or unleash lots of bullets in a small clip size)

I can't exactly tell what my style is right now. My most used guns right now are the AP7's and Taurus.

I guess right now I can say that I would like a Super Spammy or Agile Shooter with a decent clip size.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Ap0 still sucks c:
    *cough*It sucks only for people who have no skills*cough*

I can't exactly tell what my style is right now. My most used guns right now are the AP7's and Taurus.

I guess right now I can say that I would like a Super Spammy or Agile Shooter with a decent clip size.
    I'll say it again, the SMGPK is severely overpowered for its 23,000 price tag. You can make bullet walls with barely any reload time and slight freeze. The L96, as BG stated again, is also a heavy-hitter. Learning to combo these proves lethal in any situation.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver