Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't nothing go right?

Can't nothing go right?

Rage Blade 8 in era so far, nice and amazing, heals too, BUT WHY DID THEY RELEASE TOO MUCH?!! 1st it got auctioned (it's fine and normal)2nd they released at hide and seek (why!!) they should've kept it for auctions or stop auctioning it 3rd it's a gift in the FB share contest (-.-) 4th layerd said it will get auctioned again, they shouldn't release more than 4-5 , to maintain it's price..image.jpg I'm just bummed out because it's a great supers, and the mentality of some players say, that if more is released price will drop, I think it shouldn't be less than 100k, it's a great melee but there shouldn't be more

Banned
    Maybe traders should actually give others a chance on something that they can't afford in auctions or high prices.

Era's launches for auction items are pretty hypey

Banned
    Again, I very much hate how a bunch of stuff is auctioned instead of just sold in a store.
    I also dislike how this thing sounds extremely similar to a healing staff that is sold for 50 ecs.

However, unlike you, I like how they gave it away in things other than auctions. Gives players who don't buy gralat packs a chance to win them. But, I would prefer they just opened up new shops for all these cool items instead of doing these auctions and hide and seek things for them so that everyone has a shot to get them. That's one of the things I like about the event shop; you can save up the currency and there aren't really any shortcuts and anybody can buy what they want.

U am just happy theyre again hosting hide and seek
    Just being me.

It's a super, not a melee if people want a super they should actually work hard for it, not only get it for free,mad hide and seek is great but why do you need to give out supers away? EC / hats / furniture is good, if players want to buy a melee they should buy it from a store , if they want a super they should actually work for it, that's what it's supposed to be

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Again, I very much hate how a bunch of stuff is auctioned instead of just sold in a store.
    I also dislike how this thing sounds extremely similar to a healing staff that is sold for 50 ecs.

However, unlike you, I like how they gave it away in things other than auctions. Gives players who don't buy gralat packs a chance to win them. But, I would prefer they just opened up new shops for all these cool items instead of doing these auctions and hide and seek things for them so that everyone has a shot to get them. That's one of the things I like about the event shop; you can save up the currency and there aren't really any shortcuts and anybody can buy what they want.
    Unfortunately, the thing you hate is a main motivation for people to actually pay gralats packs, and by people buying packs, graal gets to continue it's development in servers etc, what if people get BARS or PbBS or spar hats for free in hide and seek, it's a bit unfair for the people who worked hard for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Maybe traders should actually give others a chance on something that they can't afford in auctions or high prices.
    Maybe others should work hard for the super,it's the reason supers are here.. If they get it so gaslit every one would have it and wouldn't be as exciting or rare to have.. Supers falling in the wrong hands decrease the value of it by a huge amount

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    It's a super, not a melee if people want a super they should actually work hard for it, not only get it for free,mad hide and seek is great but why do you need to give out supers away? EC / hats / furniture is good, if players want to buy a melee they should buy it from a store , if they want a super they should actually work for it, that's what it's supposed to be

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, the thing you hate is a main motivation for people to actually pay gralats packs, and by people buying packs, graal gets to continue it's development in servers etc, what if people get BARS or PbBS or spar hats for free in hide and seek, it's a bit unfair for the people who worked hard for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe others should work hard for the super,it's the reason supers are here.. If they get it so gaslit every one would have it and wouldn't be as exciting or rare to have.. Supers falling in the wrong hands decrease the value of it by a huge amount
    You know, I don't like people saying that. I'm sorry, but what gives you the right (or anyone else for that matter) to determine whose hands it should or should not be in? Yes, I agree people should work hard for rare items, but because people can't get itunes like most of the players in auctions, there should be other methods that they can obtain rares. Hide and seek, and events are that kind of means. Everyone has a chance to get it, and only one winner is chosen each time. I'm not sure why the rarity of supers matters to anyone. They're cool items, leave it at that.

If they don't want to collect sellables to trade for them, I don't see what the problem is. They can't trade for it anyway, nor can they buy it in auctions if they don't work hard for gralats or use itunes. This is why I hardly go to trade tables. People overprice on the items, as well as freak out when there's a deal being made. As long as both parties are happy with the trade, I don't see anything wrong with it. That's the whole point of trading - to get on common terms, otherwise no one would do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You know, I don't like people saying that. I'm sorry, but what gives you the right (or anyone else for that matter) to determine whose hands it should or should not be in? Yes, I agree people should work hard for rare items, but because people can't get itunes like most of the players in auctions, there should be other methods that they can obtain rares. Hide and seek, and events are that kind of means. Everyone has a chance to get it, and only one winner is chosen each time. I'm not sure why the rarity of supers matters to anyone. They're cool items, leave it at that.

If they don't want to collect sellables to trade for them, I don't see what the problem is. They can't trade for it anyway, nor can they buy it in auctions if they don't work hard for gralats or use itunes. This is why I hardly go to trade tables. People overprice on the items, as well as freak out when there's a deal being made. As long as both parties are happy with the trade, I don't see anything wrong with it. That's the whole point of trading - to get on common terms, otherwise no one would do it.
    Trade tables has germs and bacteria all over. It feeds on any trader, that's why it's an infection to others.
    Whatever you said has no valid reason to why admins can't host events for the supers or some sort. I won my mp7 in an event and that's one thing of working hard for. Now it's auctioned a lot but people rarely uses it. I can also put it as those "supers" will be in no value or usage once Era starts selling more stuff. So there is no need to make a huge fuss over players getting rare items just cause their 'lucky' or some particular sort.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Trade tables has germs and bacteria all over. It feeds on any trader, that's why it's an infection to others.
    Whatever you said has no valid reason to why admins can't host events for the supers or some sort. I won my mp7 in an event and that's one thing of working hard for. Now it's auctioned a lot but people rarely uses it. I can also put it as those "supers" will be in no value or usage once Era starts selling more stuff. So there is no need to make a huge fuss over players getting rare items just cause their 'lucky' or some particular sort.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

rage blade was first gaven away in hide&seek stop also evryone has the chance to get a super in their hands
    Just being me.