Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can't nothing go right?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Stop being such a cheapskate and let others get something that's hard to earn.
    Lol, you can't say what I am, I never judged you.. Just saying why the hell did they release so much and so yeast! Why not slowly and gradually in any way? Why so fast though..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Agreed. Haha, I don't mind a lot of players getting. It's a really cool melee (btw we're about to fix the spin and add the "floating glowing heal balls" to it for when it spins! ) and fun to use.
    I want it, lol I'm getting it soon after the update.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    It's a super, not a melee if people want a super they should actually work hard for it, not only get it for free,mad hide and seek is great but why do you need to give out supers away? EC / hats / furniture is good, if players want to buy a melee they should buy it from a store , if they want a super they should actually work for it, that's what it's supposed to
    The term "super" was made by Graalians. If an admin put it in auction does not mean to be a "super". There is always a way of giving such "super" in another event like hide and seek because the class of "super" doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Orlando; 06-21-2014 at 06:02 AM.

Well mun i was there when you made the trade...taichi zone trade tables second floor left corner..for 125k trochus

Honestly i think "supers" are a good thing because if u own one u feel kinda special and this is coming from experience. I no longer own any super's because my old acc was hacked and i got to watch someone give away 33k shells of my hard work but still the amount of that item that is given out is kinda important because that determines the value of item which in turn is how much effort u are going to have to put in to get it. for example when i was going for pink brella i had seen them being sold for 35-40k and so i dug and dug and i was so close! i can only imagine how happy i wouldve been once i got that brella, Why? because of the hardwork i did for it.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Again, I very much hate how a bunch of stuff is auctioned instead of just sold in a store.
    I also dislike how this thing sounds extremely similar to a healing staff that is sold for 50 ecs.

However, unlike you, I like how they gave it away in things other than auctions. Gives players who don't buy gralat packs a chance to win them. But, I would prefer they just opened up new shops for all these cool items instead of doing these auctions and hide and seek things for them so that everyone has a shot to get them. That's one of the things I like about the event shop; you can save up the currency and there aren't really any shortcuts and anybody can buy what they want.
    Don't even consider these melees as items. The S6 is 800k+ on PC Era and it sucks, it's the scarcity and rarity that turn it into a money-order for 800k. Same goes with the Rage Blade, there's better melees, ones that outclass. It's the exclusivity that brings life into what economy is left of Era. (We have artificial Economy drops daily with the Gralat Packs.)
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

Alright I'm mistaken to post this, forgive me everyone, I've been sell fish and think of my self mostly, don't take anything personally I was just bummed out sorry..

I'm actually thinking about selling some of my things soon, including rage blade. I've been offered 200k + some umbrellas for it but not sure. Supers aren't my thing.. x.x I hate sitting at the trade tables. I've literally sat in there for three days to see how much attention the melee can get and it got a lot. (Lord, the stuff video games can drag you into.)

So, I'm pooped. Whoever wants to offer shells/supers of it just message me.
    Roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vv3 Sequel View Post
    Don't even consider these melees as items. The S6 is 800k+ on PC Era and it sucks, it's the scarcity and rarity that turn it into a money-order for 800k. Same goes with the Rage Blade, there's better melees, ones that outclass. It's the exclusivity that brings life into what economy is left of Era. (We have artificial Economy drops daily with the Gralat Packs.)
    Isn't that contradictory? Players would drop just as much packs onto an item that's set at a high set price in a store aside from expecting auction items to being 100-200k at a time instead.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!