Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Spar Room with Bar disabled

New Spar Room with Bar disabled

Alright. I don't know where to post this thread so I will just post it here. A lot of new generation sparrers come to spar and use bar which is 10 dmg and auto. They simply do this for an easier spar win and its annoying the social spar community both of which who have bar AND don't have bar. Why? Well let me explain. If I have a bar but im equipped with sten and my opponent is equipped with bar then I would have to switch to bar but while Im doing that the opponent would have already stole the bottom area from me which gives him/her a advantage of winning or on a different scenario Im supposed to try and kill the bar with a sten which makes it difficult and time wasting for me. Moreover, people who don't have bar have to adapt to the unfair battle of 10 damage vs 9 Damage. Us sparrers are honestly fed up and tired of this. And before you ask, NO We are not complaining we have a concern. We understand they paid 200K for the gun and we respect that but how about just make 1 room in the spar complex where bar is disabled? isnt minigun and flame disabled in events? well why not make a room where bar is disabled just 1 room you can allow other rooms to have bars. I want feedback from anyone reading and thank you.

Banned
    Any gun can defeat anybody. Just need skills.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Any gun can defeat anybody. Just need skills.
    Theres your answer

bdw nimo you're also using bar constantly even you wouldnt like this
    Just being me.

Did you lose to someone using a bar?

lol ^
    NBLIB

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Did you lose to someone using a bar?
    ^^^
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Big Cheese
    I mean its not a bad idea, but if you really think about unless the bar is upgraded to 10 dmg it only has 1 more dmg then most guns and it just was nerfed it has more reload time, I mean unless your not skilled at dodging...

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Alright. I don't know where to post this thread so I will just post it here. A lot of new generation sparrers come to spar and use bar which is 10 dmg and auto. They simply do this for an easier spar win and its annoying the social spar community both of which who have bar AND don't have bar. Why? Well let me explain. If I have a bar but im equipped with sten and my opponent is equipped with bar then I would have to switch to bar but while Im doing that the opponent would have already stole the bottom area from me which gives him/her a advantage of winning or on a different scenario Im supposed to try and kill the bar with a sten which makes it difficult and time wasting for me. Moreover, people who don't have bar have to adapt to the unfair battle of 10 damage vs 9 Damage. Us sparrers are honestly fed up and tired of this. And before you ask, NO We are not complaining we have a concern. We understand they paid 200K for the gun and we respect that but how about just make 1 room in the spar complex where bar is disabled? isnt minigun and flame disabled in events? well why not make a room where bar is disabled just 1 room you can allow other rooms to have bars. I want feedback from anyone reading and thank you.
    I seen you spar, honestly I saw this coming because you keep losing against a bar. I can beat bars sometimes.My opinion is no -.-
    ._.

No, neo rifle does 10 too, no one complains, even as a non sparrer, I disagree.
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )