Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Healing Staffs

Healing Staffs

Okay. Since you guys are making healing staffs look retarted and useless by adding healing enchants on other items why not let it deflect bullets or boost up the healing because us people obviously worked hard to earn those 50 ec's for a reason not to blow it away by making it look useless. Please do something about it.

Veteran
    Other items heal slower, and there are very few that heal at all. If you think the heal staff looks "retarded and useless" now, why not use a different weapon from now on?

I agree almost all event coin items are getting worst example AC why did u guys took away the knock back if it was a bad idea why won't you admins just raise up the prize,Heal staff cost 50ec heals 2-9hp it should just heal 5hp straight up not sometimes 1 oh sometimes 2 tf is that and the ec healing staffs are almost the same as the new heal staff shiz made.the other Item idk If its a fact or not FLAMETHROWER 100ec I heard that one was reduce.The other reason why I think the abilities of the ec items were reduce was mainly because FACEBOOK snap shots snk went crazy on that there was like 1-3 a day lol allot of players were afking because of this situation.After that pros got mad and complain what dose snk do oh take away some abilities form ec why because he messed up thanks allot snk -.-
    ._.

Yeah add abilities to an op weapon that almost everyone has! *sarcasm*

Seriously it's all ready good as it, the 50k sword doesn't even compete with its healing speed and the ice cream dagger... rofl

It's the best healing item in era and with it you won't need food anymore so I don't think nothing needs to be added to it.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post

Seriously it's all ready good as it, the 50k sword doesn't even compete with its healing speed and the ice cream dagger... rofl

It's the best healing item in era and with it you won't need food anymore so I don't think nothing needs to be added to it.
    The sarcasm was dumb to add bro I never said to improve them ok rofl and do you own a 50ec heal staff? Yes or no
    ._.

Quote Originally Posted by allison View Post
    Other items heal slower, and there are very few that heal at all. If you think the heal staff looks "retarded and useless" now, why not use a different weapon from now on?
    As I said we worked hard for those and don't want them to put it to waste. They need to make it useful not a useless item

- - - Updated - - -

It's the best. Really? You make me laugh. Look at elite blade way OP than healing staffs why don't you look up the gang rageblade then you can comment back.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by illestrillest View Post
    As I said we worked hard for those and don't want them to put it to waste. They need to make it useful not a useless item

- - - Updated - - -

It's the best. Really? You make me laugh. Look at elite blade way OP than healing staffs why don't you look up the gang rageblade then you can comment back.
    But those who can afford the elite blade also worked hard to earn it just like you worked hard to earn your healing staff. And just because there's other items that heal doesn't make it useless. It works just as good and the same as it did when it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by allison View Post
    But those who can afford the elite blade also worked hard to earn it just like you worked hard to earn your healing staff. And just because there's other items that heal doesn't make it useless. It works just as good and the same as it did when it came out.
    Ec isn't like shells. You cant just dig for a ec you have to beat other people to win events. Gigantic difference to your comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by illestrillest View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Only a few people have the elite blade which makes sense for it to be like it is, but once alot of people have it they might nerf it just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Emo666 View Post
    The sarcasm was dumb to add bro I never said to improve them ok rofl and do you own a 50ec heal staff? Yes or no
    My comment wasn't aimed towards you and I apologize if I offended you. No I do not have the healing staff, but yes I have played on my brothers account who has it.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Only a few people have the elite blade which makes sense for it to be like it is, but once alot of people have it they might nerf it just a little.

My comment wasn't aimed towards you and I apologize if I offended you. No I do not have the healing staff, but yes I have played on my brothers account who has it.
    No it didn't by allmeans.I meant, it make you look dumb mainly because I never meantion to bring back ec item the way they were and if u don't own an 50ec heal staff please leave this threads because like you said we really worked hard to get it and for what? to get a heal staff that heals slow that I need to stand on a heart bomb to make it faster I got it honestly to get the heal ability cus I'm more into baseing best thing is to add on the descriptions that they heal from 2-9hp sometimes
    ._.