Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No sounds on FB

Exclamation No sounds on FB

Why on Facebook PC has no sounds and on device has sounds???

you need to sign onto a phone and bring up the sound from there because era did not add that new update to players who play pc

- - - Updated - - -

i also play on pc because i don't got a phone :0

oooh ok

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    you need to sign onto a phone and bring up the sound from there because era did not add that new update to players who play pc

- - - Updated - - -

i also play on pc because i don't got a phone :0
    o.O that's bizarre, I thought that there should be something that allows you to turn on audio through pc?

-Teach me your ways senpaiii-
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

maybe because sound in graal sucks? The tazers, so many sounds, so loud, ears hurt, explains why I turned sounds off, (music is fine)
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

The era.graalonline.com and Facebook Era clients should say they're in Beta. They don't get updates when the device players do, and half of our SFX are missing, sound-bar or not. Here's a short list of weapons I noticed to have had no sound (Reminder: This is incomplete, I don't move out of the Spar Complex unless on occasion.)

SA80, WH42, Maccus Uzis, Desert Eagles, SMR, Lexel Rifle, AP0, P2Ks

Many will suggest we use the Era iPhone client on Playerworlds, but there's issues with RC, and all. Just put the same pressure on Developers to fix the PC Browser Client. It's broken, and some players can't enjoy it that way.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

Quote Originally Posted by Vv3 Sequel View Post
    The era.graalonline.com and Facebook Era clients should say they're in Beta. They don't get updates when the device players do, and half of our SFX are missing, sound-bar or not. Here's a short list of weapons I noticed to have had no sound (Reminder: This is incomplete, I don't move out of the Spar Complex unless on occasion.)

Many will suggest we use the Era iPhone client on Playerworlds, but there's issues with RC, and all. Just put the same pressure on Developers to fix the PC Browser Client. It's broken, and some players can't enjoy it that way.
    they added the sounds now lol, where you been?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    o.O that's bizarre, I thought that there should be something that allows you to turn on audio through pc?

-Teach me your ways senpaiii-
    This is how it looks on phone RAMOS - WIN_20140622_161222.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

they added the sounds now lol, where you been?

- - - Updated - - -

This is how it looks on phone RAMOS - WIN_20140622_161222.jpg

On pc This is what i see lmao.jpg

On pc This is what i see
    That's because it's the way you can change sounds on iOS and Android isn't supported by flash meaning you can't use it on the flash client.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    That's because it's the way you can change sounds on iOS and Android isn't supported by flash meaning you can't use it on the flash client.
    you cant even sign on from the client >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vv3 Sequel View Post

Pl9 Shotgun and Gummy Gun are also missing sound effects. Also I think the Ap0 laser bullet sound is bugged on the Graal PC version of iEra. It's what players would call "The Ear Bleeding" sound because the bullet seems to be playing the sound effect each frame. Causing the sounds to stack up to loud volumes.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer