Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss kuroneko. Why isnt more of her already created art in Era?

http://www.zcool.com.cn/work/ZMzEzNTA0OA==.html

I remember making ganis for these hidden blades. They should still be on server.

http://www.zcool.com.cn/work/ZMzc0NjMxNg==.html

Second to last is known as "bigboy" http://www.zcool.com.cn/work/ZMzEzNTQ1Mg==.html

The ganis should still be there as well. Future release maybe? Only time will tell.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

As renegade stated, she's better of a game that has a art style of maplestory, era is is simple and something appealing to the eye, while this is detailed, while not bad, doesn't fit the style.
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

PoeticFolly died rest in peace
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    As renegade stated, she's better of a game that has a art style of maplestory, era is is simple and something appealing to the eye, while this is detailed, while not bad, doesn't fit the style.
    Well, a lot of her work was inspired by maple story
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    Well, a lot of her work was inspired by maple story
    lolwut
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

let me tell you guys a story believe it or not its up to you.

my name is tora kuros boy friend some of kuros friend maybe heard my name

kuro`s account original owner/user is me(just check the account ID you will

find that mail account ID is male name)i played era not too long and i quit at 100

hours. one day when she using my iphone thats her first time meet ERA and she

addicted in even when we dating outside(some of her friends knows many her fb pics is

she playing era while taking train or eating outside )

before that she never addicted in any games. i think maybe due to she have many

good friends and supporter in ERA she learned many gaming skills(pking/sparring) from

different friends (im lack of Patient never teach her )

and become stronger(i never forget she always scream in our room while her character

walking on street and saw tons of PBP bullets spam everywhere when she was a noob )

someday Mayu quit but all of her friends hope she back

include kuro she would like make something to attract mayu return yes a new custom

so she start learn about GFX (before she learning about gfx she just use one of i

randomly chosen girl head and edit from ifile and that randomly head is mayus but mayu

not angry or mad to kuro on the contrary mayu being friendly to her they just like real

sister )as i said im lack of Patient so i just teach some basic drawing skills and i m too

lazy to teach her about coloring so i teach her use[tool]

after mayu returned she start making other stuffs because she want her friends can be

happy so she listen Opinion form friends then make it become pixel stuff then she

got chance to become one of GFX team staff .even she become a staff she still put all of

her focus on making ERA stuffs she seems very enjoy in however,it makes me and kuro

are less to talk even we talk the topic always around ERA it makes me kinda upset so

we start some little quarrels but its not Affected our relationship. after few month we

move to a new house its kinda far from our new house to her office so sometimes i will

let she use my bike someday it happends then she gone and her parents mad to me and

refuse me close to their life i have lost most important thing i dont know what should i do

one day a friend tell me ERA staffs made a Memorial Hall for her and ask me go check it

after i came in,a very appealing background music i heard,then i saw a kuro stature

around many flowers many of her friends stature are sit around her with their message

i was touched this Memorial Hall and all stuffs she made has become the prove that she

ever lives in this virtual world so i decide keep spreading her stuffs i created a new

account and try makes myself looks not like a noob then i go check her stuffs and

inspire folder in my note book and chose some of her stuffs are not got use or just not

start yet and remake them and post at forum if you attentive enough maybe you can find

what different between me and kuro

kuro gone was true. since i post help message hope if some friends can

help me attention any trail at my fb page but some players doubt it and play it as joke. it

makes me angry after that i almost not use kuros FB account

you can doubt me/dislike me or my remake for kuros stuffs but please dont play any joke

about she

last i must apologize for responsed slow (my english was sucks sorry)

i am not sure if i completed expressed it but as i said if you got any problem

just focus on me DO NOT PLAYS ANY JOKE ABOUT HER

thank you and have a nice day

tora/shin

^__this made me almost cry.respect

. You guys are arses! I love you Shin! much respect!

To anyone who could not understand him:
    Let me tell you guys a story, believe it or not it's up to you. My name is Tora, Kuro's Boyfriend, some of Kura's [ingame friends] may even remember me as I was the one who first owned and played Kura's account (just check the ID, you'll see it's the same as Kura's was). I first played era for a little while (100 hours) then I quit.

One day I let Kura use my phone and she opened Era and started to play it, this was her first time ever playing, she quickly became addicted and it took over her life (When we were hanging out she would always play era, she would play it everywhere) she had never been so addicted to a game before. I thought it was because she had many good friends in game whom she trusted she also learned many things from them (As I [Tora] was too impatient to teach her myself) and soon she became better (I'll never forget when she was in our room and a whole bunch of PHP bullets stopped her in her tracks, she would scream in anger)!

Soon after [one kura's close friend] Mayu decided she would quit era. All of her friends hoped she would come back. Kura had an idea to attract Mayu back to era by making her a brand new custom for her. She started to learn GFX (Before she learned though she just edited one that I got off iFile and gave it to Mayu). As I said before I am impatient and was too lazy so I just taught her the very basics and I taught her how to use tools.

When Mayu returned she continued doing Graphics and took requests from her friends to keep them happy. Soon after she became a Graphics Team member for Era. However, every conversation we started to have was centred around Era. We eventually started to have quarrels, but it didn't effect our relationship.

After a few months we moved to a new house that was further away from where Kura worked than the old house, so sometimes I would let her use my bike to get to work. But tragically one day I lost Kura [an accident with the bike and a car]. Her parents would not forgive me and refused to let me close to their lives. I have lost the most important thing in my life and I don't know what I should do (deep man deep).

My friend then told me they had made a memorial place for Kura. When I walked in I hear very appealing music then I saw a statue of Kura! Around her were many flowers and statues of her friends with messages on them. I was touched by this memorial hall and it was just a reminder that Kura will forever live in this virtual world (once again deep ). So I decided to start spreading what she had made so I made a new account and tried to make myself not look like a noob. Then I went to check her [graphics] folder and started posting the things she didn't get to use, I also started making new things. If your attentive enough you can see the difference between our styles.

Kura's death was true. I posted a message on her page and I hope if any friends of her's see it they can help me prove she is gone. But still some players still doubt it. It makes me really angry. I almost never use Kura's Facebook account. You can dislike me or any remake I do but please [don't call her death a joke]. Lastly I must apologise about my slow response as I do not speak English very well.

As I said, please focus on me and not Kura. I am not sure if I completely expressed everything I needed to say but DO NOT CALL HER DEATH A JOKE.

Thank you have a good day.
    Tora/Shin

one whole hour later, I need to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    To anyone who could not understand him:
    Let me tell you guys a story, believe it or not it's up to you. My name is Tora, Kuro's Boyfriend, some of Kura's [ingame friends] may even remember me as I was the one who first owned and played Kura's account (just check the ID, you'll see it's the same as Kura's was). I first played era for a little while (100 hours) then I quit.

One day I let Kura use my phone and she opened Era and started to play it, this was her first time ever playing, she quickly became addicted and it took over her life (When we were hanging out she would always play era, she would play it everywhere) she had never been so addicted to a game before. I thought it was because she had many good friends in game whom she trusted she also learned many things from them (As I [Tora] was too impatient to teach her myself) and soon she became better (I'll never forget when she was in our room and a whole bunch of PHP bullets stopped her in her tracks, she would scream in anger)!

Soon after [one kura's close friend] Mayu decided she would quit era. All of her friends hoped she would come back. Kura had an idea to attract Mayu back to era by making her a brand new custom for her. She started to learn GFX (Before she learned though she just edited one that I got off iFile and gave it to Mayu). As I said before I am impatient and was too lazy so I just taught her the very basics and I taught her how to use tools.

When Mayu returned she continued doing Graphics and took requests from her friends to keep them happy. Soon after she became a Graphics Team member for Era. However, every conversation we started to have was centred around Era. We eventually started to have quarrels, but it didn't effect our relationship.

After a few months we moved to a new house that was further away from where Kura worked than the old house, so sometimes I would let her use my bike to get to work. But tragically one day I lost Kura [an accident with the bike and a car]. Her parents would not forgive me and refused to let me close to their lives. I have lost the most important thing in my life and I don't know what I should do (deep man deep).

My friend then told me they had made a memorial place for Kura. When I walked in I hear very appealing music then I saw a statue of Kura! Around her were many flowers and statues of her friends with messages on them. I was touched by this memorial hall and it was just a reminder that Kura will forever live in this virtual world (once again deep ). So I decided to start spreading what she had made so I made a new account and tried to make myself not look like a noob. Then I went to check her [graphics] folder and started posting the things she didn't get to use, I also started making new things. If your attentive enough you can see the difference between our styles.

Kura's death was true. I posted a message on her page and I hope if any friends of her's see it they can help me prove she is gone. But still some players still doubt it. It makes me really angry. I almost never use Kura's Facebook account. You can dislike me or any remake I do but please [don't call her death a joke]. Lastly I must apologise about my slow response as I do not speak English very well.

As I said, please focus on me and not Kura. I am not sure if I completely expressed everything I needed to say but DO NOT CALL HER DEATH A JOKE.

Thank you have a good day.
    Tora/Shin

one whole hour later, I need to get a life.
    Defiantly worth the hour. Pretty heart filled story, and gives only more reason why more of her work should be added to era.
    Hate. Kill. Destroy.