Thread: Illegal Upload?

Big Cheese

Illegal Upload?

Okay, this is a copyright upload, technically.image.jpg
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Well the body you can get in game. Not 100% sure if the shield should be allowed, I'm guessing it is since that shield has been around for awhile and hasn't been deleted.

The head, if you could see the whole face, looks fine. It doesn't necessarily look like someone from DBZ. But like I said, I would need to see the whole face to determine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Well the body you can get in game. Not 100% sure if the shield should be allowed, I'm guessing it is since that shield has been around for awhile and hasn't been deleted.

The head, if you could see the whole face, looks fine. It doesn't necessarily look like someone from DBZ. But like I said, I would need to see the whole face to determine.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Here is his head.

I wouldn't regard that as copyright; just as inspiration. Also, there's a full Saiyan armor custom floating around. Doesn't mean it should be regarded as copyright.

If I'm not mistaken, that shield has been around for just as long. Era has been infringing on way, way worse DBZ copyrights such as the "jump" command which triggers an Over 9000! soundbyte, and the last Gun Game weapon, which is obviously Saiyan-inspired as you shoot ki-blasts and you're glowing gold.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver