Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New EC Items

Honestly I agree with xtstar , its way easy to get ec now , can we put something super hard to get in ec shop , maybe 1k or 1.5k ec, imagine how great you would feel to have/get that item ,id be nice to showoff something like that , just an idea , reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Asap Con View Post
    Honestly I agree with xtstar , its way easy to get ec now , can we put something super hard to get in ec shop , maybe 1k or 1.5k ec, imagine how great you would feel to have/get that item ,id be nice to showoff something like that , just an idea , reply?
    That would be cool. Maybe not so high tho, about 500 or so would seem more right.
    Hate. Kill. Destroy.

yes! i'd love to have kuronekos hidden blade daggers as 200-500 ec. They're awesome!
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    200-250 EC's should be the limit.
    It's not worth getting 500(like, really?) for an item.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    200-250 EC's should be the limit.
    It's not worth getting 500(like, really?) for an item.
    True.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Big Cheese
    you see guys, i myself am good at events (not braggin), and i used to think the same way and was always like "they cant earn their stuff" "wow nubs" and all that, but tbh its just fair for players who can't win events; feel with others i mean u want an item very badly and ur not a good player at events wouldnt u really hope to get that item someway? sorry if u disagree with my point of view, but i feek its a nice way for players who cant do events well to get items staying afk all day for ecs is pretty low lol but free ecs are not a bad idea xD maybe they should cancel free ec and just make fb uploads so that when a player afks all day he wont recieve free ecs without uploading the image.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Molinari View Post
    you see guys, i myself am good at events (not braggin), and i used to think the same way and was always like "they cant earn their stuff" "wow nubs" and all that, but tbh its just fair for players who can't win events; feel with others i mean u want an item very badly and ur not a good player at events wouldnt u really hope to get that item someway? sorry if u disagree with my point of view, but i feek its a nice way for players who cant do events well to get items staying afk all day for ecs is pretty low lol but free ecs are not a bad idea xD maybe they should cancel free ec and just make fb uploads so that when a player afks all day he wont recieve free ecs without uploading the image.
    this made me lol

Most of my EC came from Events, back in the day with the old ET house and when you had to earn ec haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    this made me lol
    Ikr cudi? I've never seen that person in events, ever.

New players have a hard time memorizing the map of era, so that is a pain in the *** for new players,
    So beginners like free ecs more
    Just being me.