Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins you do not help players

Admins you do not help players

Admins why don't you help players when ever somebody gets reported
    Ok so here is my story

I was playing graal and this kid told me to fk off and go kill myself
    So i never ever reported anybody for that and since i have heard admins
    Do not help some players at all when they report somebody i decided to test it out
    So i reported him and a admin came he was invisable yeah! Great but instead of
    Them gagging him they gagged me wtf?! Lol

And i also know admins play favorites they help one player win a ec event at even house
    Or give them a free ec which i think is not good for other players admins are corrupted
    Or help friends idc what you say

And i have been a 2012 player and it is so sad that this game went from being the best game
    Ever to the most corrupted communist game ever
    [/COLOR]Admins do a terrible job

In game name : a ten year old

Ps. I am not actually 10 year old it is just funny to see people rage when they lose to a ten year old in spar or when they die

Well first of all. If you have seen abuse, whether that be in events or anything else, be sure to report it or make a thread in letter to staff so it can be looked into.

Hopefully the staff that gagged you accidentally did it. Otherwise I would think he/she saw you using vulgar language. Gagging isn't really bad towards players, you can undo that. But you cannot undo warnings. It just prevents you from saying anything for a bit.

I don't think this game is the "most corrupted communist game ever", that's overdoing it. There might be corrupt staff, but like I said before, you see abuse let them know in Letters to Staff thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

The Player Relations team is almost solely aimed at checking the reports, we do check them.

In the situation you were in, with somebody harassing you with vulgarity etc. When we warp in to a report and see you using vulgarity in retaliation to a player this could cause us to "gag" you instead of the person you reported, therefore please report or block the person and ignore them if they are causing you trouble, as to not get yourself in trouble.

As to your second issue, staff are NOT allowed to play favourites with players. If you see this occur please attempt to screenshot the issue and post it either in a similar thread or email it through to one of our emails.

-Zenthor

Sure i got banned once without a warning and for a dumb reason i said told a guy where he got a black head and i think he reported me for racism which was dumb and no warning was given
    [/COLOR]Admins do a terrible job

In game name : a ten year old

Ps. I am not actually 10 year old it is just funny to see people rage when they lose to a ten year old in spar or when they die

Staff always warn. Three warnings and above equal an automatic jail. If it's more serious like racism and hacking, one warning and you're automatically jailed.

There is only very rare cases when staff instantly jail somebody without a warning. The cases you are suggesting WOULD get a warning.

I find it funny how we report staff more then we report players

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I find it funny how we report staff more then we report players
    Trust me, that's not true.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
    There is only very rare cases when staff instantly jail somebody without a warning. The cases you are suggesting WOULD get a warning.
    Yeah sure...

Ok so i was in a event with Casey as the host. We were playing rush i think it is? where u run to the number that it says..; It was me and caseys bf as the only players left. It was very clear on my screen that i had gotten to the number it said to go to first but i lost anyways... so i approached caseys bf and his plea was lag... Is this a logical excuse? because im honestly convinced she kicked me... and there was no lag involved