Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins you do not help players

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwinter View Post
    Ok so i was in a event with Casey as the host. We were playing rush i think it is? where u run to the number that it says..; It was me and caseys bf as the only players left. It was very clear on my screen that i had gotten to the number it said to go to first but i lost anyways... so i approached caseys bf and his plea was lag... Is this a logical excuse? because im honestly convinced she kicked me... and there was no lag involved

Admins play favorites see lol
    [/COLOR]Admins do a terrible job

In game name : a ten year old

Ps. I am not actually 10 year old it is just funny to see people rage when they lose to a ten year old in spar or when they die

Development Team
    Ok so i was in a event with Casey as the host. We were playing rush i think it is? where u run to the number that it says..; It was me and caseys bf as the only players left. It was very clear on my screen that i had gotten to the number it said to go to first but i lost anyways... so i approached caseys bf and his plea was lag... Is this a logical excuse? because im honestly convinced she kicked me... and there was no lag involved
    This, I'm pretty much convinced, since they'd be lovers.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

The admins help players, Ren,Ace,Musical and Cansu have helped me when I make a report or if I told that somebody is glitching in the roofs they automatically warp then or ban them. One time I was jailed with no warnings I don't know if the PR's don't give warnings if the report is a major situation like impersonating Stefan or hacking. The point of my post is THAT ADMINS HELP PLAYERS!
    ]Need help? Pm me ur concerns or Era related questions. IGN:Agent K

Banned
    As a former staff member I can say that unless she disconnected you or staff sticked you, she did not kick you from the event. There is no option for a staff member to click on a player and just "kick from event". I know it seems fishy, but it probably was lag that caused you to lose, I've experienced lag like that before, many times.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    You were probably experiencing lag. You could have had a lag spike just for a few seconds, and you lost. If she did kick you, you would have gotten a message that said "You have been unstuck by an admin". As for staff giving EC, we can only drop them in the events house, and only to the winners.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Corrupted "communist" game, after that's sentence, I don't even bother talking about this.
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Atenyearold View Post
    Ever to the most corrupted communist game ever
    I laughed a bit right here. Do you know what communism is?
    You're not being controlled in any sort of way, yet staff control the community at a minimum.

As a part of possible favoritism or even a bland mistake, then it's best to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    You were probably experiencing lag. You could have had a lag spike just for a few seconds, and you lost. If she did kick you, you would have gotten a message that said "You have been unstuck by an admin". As for staff giving EC, we can only drop them in the events house, and only to the winners.
    The coincidence that the second player is "Casey's Boyfriend" is what brings corruption into question. If, in fact, it was Casey's "boyfriend" (and I use this in the lightest sense of the word.), I wouldn't doubt the fact she rigged the event. It wouldn't be the first time. Vince Gohshuks used to rig events for his friends. It shouldn't surprise anyone that a relatively low-level Player Relations staff member with under a week of experience would rig an event for their friends. As for only being able to give EC in the Events House, it'd look natural because he won the event by natural-looking means. The questionable bit about this is how do you rig this event? Tell them which number it's gonna be in advance?

But on the other hand, you can and will have laggers in an event, and this could have very well been a case of that. The target audience of Era iPhone (and Events in general) aren't exactly those working around-the-clock to make their latency as low as possible.

All-in-all, I don't believe the event was rigged. She seemed too scared to even look at my gun's ganis using the harmless /ani, let alone completely rig an event at the behest of her online boyfriend while she's being watched (is she? trial player relations are watched on PC.) by the Senior PRs.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

I don't think there is a way to see the numbers coming for rush or any other event. I used to be staff and I hosted a couple times and never did I see an upcoming number. Like they said, the only way she would have rigged it for her bf would be to stick the other player. Usually if you're sticked, you would be sent somewhere else besides the hospital. Idk if it's different for events or not when staff stick others.

I've lagged in rush before where it told me I was safe, but I was still kicked. It happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I don't think there is a way to see the numbers coming for rush or any other event. I used to be staff and I hosted a couple times and never did I see an upcoming number. Like they said, the only way she would have rigged it for her bf would be to stick the other player. Usually if you're sticked, you would be sent somewhere else besides the hospital. Idk if it's different for events or not when staff stick others.

I've lagged in rush before where it told me I was safe, but I was still kicked. It happens.
    This. No further explanation needed. The only way he COULD have had it rigged in his favor would be a pre-determined set of numbers that Casey has access to. /thread
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver