Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Admins you do not help players

true happens frequently with casey but she has been fired

- - - Updated - - -

And about the admins not helping issue-forget all this jailing crap and stuff but how many times has a pr ignored us players ...even if its a need a answer type of question , admins are not as helpful as theyr supposed to be , only a few RARELY answer you , and its mostly cause uknow them , bravo,nite,adam,moon,chris have always replied to me when I needed a answer or even when I didn't and mihaly? she used to be nice but now shes a little rude :/ never hosts as she promised , ignores you , when u see her and u talk to her she looks on her map rudely as if she has not seen you when she clearly did

We try to get around to player PM's, we do try.
    It'd just that we get caught with reports/uploads or other things that we can't reply- which is why you may not receive a reply from a staff member.

Quote Originally Posted by Asap Con View Post
    true happens frequently with casey but she has been fired

- - - Updated - - -

And about the admins not helping issue-forget all this jailing crap and stuff but how many times has a pr ignored us players ...even if its a need a answer type of question , admins are not as helpful as theyr supposed to be , only a few RARELY answer you , and its mostly cause uknow them , bravo,nite,adam,moon,chris have always replied to me when I needed a answer or even when I didn't and mihaly? she used to be nice but now shes a little rude :/ never hosts as she promised , ignores you , when u see her and u talk to her she looks on her map rudely as if she has not seen you when she clearly did
    Do you know how much all of the staff get spammed? And all the work they have to do? I can bet you wouldn't answer 80% of your pm's if you were a staff member.
    sure thing buddo

Banned
    If you ask us a question we should answer.
    Don't always expect an answer if you send us a message "when is the next free ec?" or "can i have a statue?"