Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New trash Pk gun yay.... (Not rly)

Quote Originally Posted by Vv3 Sequel View Post
    The sniper has been iconic as-of-late to the element of PKing (cc: the M107, DSR-50, G36Snipe, and the L96A1.), they're simply perpetuating this trend. The sniper itself isn't even bad, it's good in good hands.

I bought an M1911 Tactical yesterday. Is it good? No. Am I good with it after I've practiced for a little? I'd go to say I'm the best on the server WITH the M-TAC. .
    Lol m1911 has less freeze than sten, better fire rate and more spread, the only down side to it is a 7 clip, but thats hardly an issue, not sure how that makes it not good. I saw rec using the blue one of that sniper and it looks like a better m107 for 30k less, and the laying down part makes the gun shoot sooo fast, it looked faster than bar when on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lol m1911 has less freeze than sten, better fire rate and more spread, the only down side to it is a 7 clip, but thats hardly an issue, not sure how that makes it not good. I saw rec using the blue one of that sniper and it looks like a better m107 for 30k less, and the laying down part makes the gun shoot sooo fast, it looked faster than bar when on the ground
    Please direct me to the part of sparring where anyone ever said that the more spread is the better. I'd go to argue that the M1911 is an absolutely terrible gun for 50k because of the inconsistent rate of fire, which i'd add is not faster than the Sten. Feel free to find me whenever I'm online. Nick: S. (Vv3)

On a side-note, I'd like to ask why you point out this part in specific. This was not the point of the post, the point was adapt-and-figure out how to get the GAs to accomodate the small population of those with the gun.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

Banned
    Recurvez uses PC so most of the times whichever guns he uses he can shoot fast.

The sniper has been iconic as-of-late to the element of PKing (cc: the M107, DSR-50, G36Snipe, and the L96A1.), they're simply perpetuating this trend. The sniper itself isn't even bad, it's good in good hands.

I bought an M1911 Tactical yesterday. Is it good? No. Am I good with it after I've practiced for a little? I'd go to say I'm the best on the server WITH the M-TAC. The same applies to the sniper, learn how to use it. The GAs themselves aren't too familiar with the PK Element, RecurveZ is the All-Time Champ #1 in front of EP and Goblin. Of course, you're not going to get a gun to contour to your every whim. Neither do the sparrers'. Our Vector was a Tachi Scorpion until enough randoms whined about it. The GAs learned just to make our guns OP. Trust me, you guys on the PK front have, possibly, possibly the best weapon(s) in the game. The Panther P2Ks outclass everything. (and, they do a little flip! :smile

TL;DR - Whine about it to RecurveZ and BiTzSam. That's what we did.
    P2ks are not better than the bar...

Please direct me to the part of sparring where anyone ever said that the more spread is the better. I'd go to argue that the M1911 is an absolutely terrible gun for 50k because of the inconsistent rate of fire, which i'd add is not faster than the Sten. Feel free to find me whenever I'm online. Nick: S. (Vv3)

Oh really?
    This is from the gun guide
    M1911 Tac: $50000
    Dual: No
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.09
    Freeze: 0.18
    ROF: 0.285
    Reload Freeze: 0.18
    Auto: No
    Clip: 7

Sten has 0.185 freeze and 0.3 fire rate so yes, m1911 tac IS better.
    The secound part wasn't referring to the secound part of what you said

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    P2ks are not better than the bar...
    Opinion, majority says the P2Ks are easier to utilize because of their freeze and rate of fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really?
    This is from the gun guide
    M1911 Tac: $50000
    Dual: No
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.09
    Freeze: 0.18
    ROF: 0.285
    Reload Freeze: 0.18
    Auto: No
    Clip: 7

Sten has 0.185 freeze and 0.3 fire rate so yes, m1911 tac IS better.
    The secound part wasn't referring to the secound part of what you said
    Cool, statistics. It was an example, you're right, whatever. I hope you're proud for filling everyone's notifications up with an argument about a gun I used as an example. Need I remind you, the Sten has 4x the clip of the MTAC, better accuracy, AND skins!
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

Opinion, majority says the P2Ks are easier to utilize because of their freeze and rate of fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool, statistics. It was an example, you're right, whatever. I hope you're proud for filling everyone's notifications up with an argument about a gun I used as an example. Need I remind you, the Sten has 4x the clip of the MTAC, better accuracy, AND skins!
    The majority is biased, because "majority" of era doesn't have p2ks let alone 100k kills. Most people haven't used them. I have both, and the bar is superior.