Thread: False Advertising

False Advertising

Ok so I'm not so big on era.. A lot of things may annoy other players like myself. But on the that has always been annoying me is how at the Maccus Gun Shop, there was a weapon the caught my eye. A 60,000 gralat gun that was definitely worth the money. Guess it yet? It's the GT SIG 516. This was SOOOOO worth the money. I thought it was basically the son of the souizen, an auctioned gun taken off the auction list. I rushed to my city rite-aid and bought myself a $25 iTunes and bought that thing faster than the events house gets filled when events are announced. To finish basically I was disappointed on how it says it was auto but surely enough it was another semi auto... In game administrators this is the most annoying thing because I bought this thinking it was auto and a souizen for people who never won one. Please if you read this consider either giving me a 60,000 refund and changing the description of the SIG to semi auto, or make this weapon auto and not false advertising it...

Aw dude, tough luck, it isn't your fault though, you read the description and it was false. You do deserve a refund for buying a gun you didn't get just for reading the description. Its like when they add onions to your hotdog when you especially said NO ONIONS.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Yeah you do deserve a refund if it said something it didn't deliver.

Thank you two for agreeing
    Idk why it's annoying me so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Graal Era View Post
    I purchased the GT SIG516 based on the description that it was automatic, but the gun is actually semi-automatic, can I get a refund?
    Sounds legitimate to me.
    Description has been changed.

Edit:
    Sent you a private PM
    Last edited by Meph; 06-22-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Thank you meph
    Sorry it's hair annoyed me for so long
    image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Been**

Can I get a refund, too? I've brought this issue up four times to GAs, PRs, even LATs. They've always tried to convince me the SIG is worth the money anyway. Figured it was futile, I bought the gun like 5 months ago.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver