Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shin's Fangirls (A new forum Group)

I have just made a new group, Shin's Fangirls, for anyone who loves Shin! It's normal to like Shin, and some people even try to hide their love of Shin. We call these people 'Still in the Closet' but this is okay, because we accept everyone and everything.

Shin's Backstory

From the depths of japan rose a young boy whom his parents called him Jacob. (Working on it)

Goals of the group

To preach Shin and spread the good word about Shin all around era.

To get rid of all those who spread rumours about our god Shin.

To protect Shin even in times of doubt (Often by petty neg repping those who disagree with the cause)

To all come together with the same goals as others

Rules

SHIN doesn't like rules, therefor there's none.

Ranks

There are only two ranks in the group:

SHIN- This is reserved only for our god.

Shin noble Warriors- Everyone is equal in Shin's eyes and therefor all have the same rank that reflect what they are supposed to do, protect Shin!

Conclusion

I hope one day everyone won't be afraid to talk about their love of Shin, this is a major milestone for anyone who is still Closeted.

Thanks all for reading, remember to sign up here : http://www.era-go.com/forum/group.php?groupid=131 it's as easy as pressing the join group button!

Have a good day all Shin followers and your time will come those who don't!
    Last edited by Unofficial Era News; 06-23-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Banned
    wow. I have no words.

uhm
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Well recently I have had a complete love of everything Shin, and I was hoping some others share my passion for everything Shin. He is nice and incredibly sweet! I would like to spread the word of shin to everyone and I ask all of you (no matter who or what you are) to support Shin! The only rule is to like Shin! The group is public to join here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/group.php?groupid=131.

Thanks guys and May Shin be with you all!
    To all hiding Shin Lovers:You know who you are :P

Big Cheese
    I do not get it.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Development Team
    *Major Facepalm*
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Big Cheese
    Lol I'm sorry!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Shin? As in the guy who claimed alot of kurenekos work hes?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Lol I'm sorry!
    No not you. Unofficial news x.x
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Shin? As in the guy who claimed alot of kurenekos work hes?
    I'm going to just copy,paste and walk away.
    Originally posted by Shin:
    "let me tell you guys a story believe it or not its up to you.

my name is tora kuros boy friend some of kuros friend maybe heard my name

kuro`s account original owner/user is me(just check the account ID you will

find that mail account ID is male name)i played era not too long and i quit at 100

hours. one day when she using my iphone thats her first time meet ERA and she

addicted in even when we dating outside(some of her friends knows many her fb pics is

she playing era while taking train or eating outside )

before that she never addicted in any games. i think maybe due to she have many

good friends and supporter in ERA she learned many gaming skills(pking/sparring) from

different friends (im lack of Patient never teach her )

and become stronger(i never forget she always scream in our room while her character

walking on street and saw tons of PBP bullets spam everywhere when she was a noob )

someday Mayu quit but all of her friends hope she back

include kuro she would like make something to attract mayu return yes a new custom

so she start learn about GFX (before she learning about gfx she just use one of i

randomly chosen girl head and edit from ifile and that randomly head is mayus but mayu

not angry or mad to kuro on the contrary mayu being friendly to her they just like real

sister )as i said im lack of Patient so i just teach some basic drawing skills and i m too

lazy to teach her about coloring so i teach her use[tool]

after mayu returned she start making other stuffs because she want her friends can be

happy so she listen Opinion form friends then make it become pixel stuff then she

got chance to become one of GFX team staff .even she become a staff she still put all of

her focus on making ERA stuffs she seems very enjoy in however,it makes me and kuro

are less to talk even we talk the topic always around ERA it makes me kinda upset so

we start some little quarrels but its not Affected our relationship. after few month we

move to a new house its kinda far from our new house to her office so sometimes i will

let she use my bike someday it happends then she gone and her parents mad to me and

refuse me close to their life i have lost most important thing i dont know what should i do

one day a friend tell me ERA staffs made a Memorial Hall for her and ask me go check it

after i came in,a very appealing background music i heard,then i saw a kuro stature

around many flowers many of her friends stature are sit around her with their message

i was touched this Memorial Hall and all stuffs she made has become the prove that she

ever lives in this virtual world so i decide keep spreading her stuffs i created a new

account and try makes myself looks not like a noob then i go check her stuffs and

inspire folder in my note book and chose some of her stuffs are not got use or just not

start yet and remake them and post at forum if you attentive enough maybe you can find

what different between me and kuro

kuro gone was true. since i post help message hope if some friends can

help me attention any trail at my fb page but some players doubt it and play it as joke. it

makes me angry after that i almost not use kuros FB account

you can doubt me/dislike me or my remake for kuros stuffs but please dont play any joke

about she

last i must apologize for responsed slow (my english was sucks sorry)

i am not sure if i completed expressed it but as i said if you got any problem

just focus on me DO NOT PLAYS ANY JOKE ABOUT HER

thank you and have a nice day

tora/shin"
    //Walks away//