Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why admin don't answer my pm

Angry why admin don't answer my pm

hey i am pm many admins like kane or layerd but they don't answer my pm they are mean because they are admin if we people don't play there game it would be closed so why don't they respect us also when i report someone they just give him warning and do not ban them one time i abused layerd for not answering my pm then he just gave me a warning and did not talked really why do they think they are like kings if i find him i can kill him many times just because he is admin he thinks that no one can defet them i can just kill him 100 times in spar

Hey, Player relations admins are always busy doing important things, that why they hiring other player relations to help them cover if they can't respond to you

- - - Updated - - -

Layerd, Kane is always busy from my point of view

Thanks for your concern ayush. On Era we generally get anywhere from 1800-2500+ players logged on at the same time, if you add that up it is a lot of players PMing questions all at once.

Here is some tips to make it easier for us to respond.

1. Don't message us saying "hi, I have a question" it is much simpler if you just ask your question in the first message.
    2. Don't spam us, we will get to your message as soon as we can, sending it repeatedly only makes it harder to reply.

Secondly, we can not instantly ban players. We warn players to give them a chance to improve there actions and behaviour.

Thanks again ayush for your concern. I hope that the staff team can live up to your standards in the future.
    -Zenthor

how can they be so busy only some 20 to 30 people pm them because some people cannot find them to say layerd and kane are not very busy only one time layerd have replied my pm when i get in a argument on a event of hide and seek and ok he is a pr he is busy then also can you tell me why they can't just say hi like friend and listen to our problem

Quote Originally Posted by ayush View Post
    how can they be so busy only some 20 to 30 people pm them because some people cannot find them to say layerd and kane are not very busy only one time layerd have replied my pm when i get in a argument on a event of hide and seek and ok he is a pr he is busy then also can you tell me why they can't just say hi like friend and listen to our problem
    sometimes it take prs 1-3 hours to respond to your pms and like zenthor said, their about 1800-2500+ players logged on at the sametime

lol! you'd be really surprised on how many pm's staff members get on a daily basis!

Just follow what Zenthor posted!
    I'm feeling that Herb when the sun hits my face...
    R.I.P. Travis Fo
    R.I.P. Nate Fo
    Late Night Crew
    KaneChill#3024

hey yeah 2000 to 3000 people get online but only a handfull of people pm them it not like they move on roads like us and then we see there status and add them i can say that they only get a handful of people also can't they just like answer when i pm kane that he have a good house he did not reply he can say thanks or he is so busy that he can not write 5 words really

I'm feeling that Herb when the sun hits my face...
    R.I.P. Travis Fo
    R.I.P. Nate Fo
    Late Night Crew
    KaneChill#3024

Banned
    Layerd and Kane are not just normal regular PRs, their SPRs(Senior Player Relation). Meaning their rank is higher than normal PR tags, so they often are very busy even at crucial timings. So there's really no point PMing them unless you have an important message, PRs can also assist you to it so there's not really a need to start complain about their work.

And reporting someone doesn't mean they will get an instant ban/jail, staffs can givewarnings to players abusing or badmouthing. If a staff bans someone then there must be a good explanation behind it.

i mean every pr not just layerd or kane