Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: failure's goodbye

Banned

failure's goodbye

Hey, guys, I plan on quitting tomorrow, June 26, so I thought I'd make a little goodbye thread today. I'm not going to give you a story unless you guys really want one, so I'm just gonna use this thread for my main goodbyes and shoutouts and one final request.

So, goodbye all, and hope you all have some nice Graal careers. I know mine has been one heck of an experience.

First, I'd like to give a shoutout to my gang, Idiotism. Although I'm still not quite sure who I'm going to pass the torch to, the gang contains my favorite people in all of Era. You guys are the best. Ean, fsh, familia, poetic, slade, weird, traphik, lithium, bobo, poorface, wang, Chris, Nicko, hotdog, tater, Eric, Yogy, Slasher, Nabu, EVIL, dude1310, waffle, chabi, and yami.

Next comes allies. XOXO, Mercy, Chicken and Waffles, dcxii, Tots, and all the other allies to idiotism that we've had, thank you guys for sticking with us and I wish you all had remained active up until the end.

Also, thank you to Collin and GunnerZ, before Idiotism had kind of died down again, you guys have been there and become great friends to me.

Moderating team, it's been great working with all of you, keep doing what you're doing.

And, of course, everyone else whom I may have forgotten, thank you, this has been a great number of years, and I highly doubt that I will ever forget this experience.

Finally, I'd like to make one last request. I've always been curious as to how other people think of me on this game. Well, now, I'd like to ask everybody to let me know what they thought of me throughout my entire graal career. Did you hate me, like me, think I was creepy, whatever. If you don't want to post it on this thread, please pm me.

Well, that's it, thanks everybody, and goodbye.
    Last edited by failure; 06-25-2014 at 01:40 PM.

I didn't personally know you, however on the forums you seemed like a kind guy willing to lend a hand!
    Farewell!

Sorry to see you go farewell friend. I wish you the best!
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Peace out man!

I used to always see you at events before the ec raffle happened..You were great at them..
    Take care

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

I already wrote my goodbye for you in the mod-section, but I'll write some more here.

Failure, it's safe to say that you were one of my closest friends that I have made in graal. I knew you back when I wasn't PoeticFolly, I knew you when I was ChrisW13, and that's saying something. We had some great memories together, from trying to solve cat612's Sherlock Holmes puzzles, to nearly crashing the server with our nuke, to all of the funny memories in the idiotism chat.

No matter what we were doing, it was always a fun time when you were around. You never failed to make me laugh when you were online. You were definitely one of the funniest members in idiotism. I'll remember that forever, man. I have made a long journey in the gangs I've been through, from dcxii, to mercy, to dayum, to all-those-other-gangs-no-one-cares-about-that-just-base-all-the-time, and finally, to a place where I'm surrounded by people who care: idiotism.

I really appreciate everything you've done for me. Not only have you taught me a lot, you've been one thing everybody needs: a friend. As one of the last remaining active members of idiotism, on behalf of myself and everyone else, thank you for everything you've done.

Now that I've made this the length of the Harry potter series, I can finish. You're a great guy, failure. You're definitely not a failure. I hope that you go far in life and are successful, because you deserve it.

Your friend,

Chris
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Noooooooooooo! Why!?

We will all miss you so much <3

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Story story story story

aww. imma try and keep my speech of remembrance pretty short.

I might have not known you for as long as most of your other friends, but weve had alot of fun together since 2012. During then, i just joined Era and i didnt know, much, but like an average noob, they go around asking pros ridiculous questions. But unlike most pros, you actually responded, and continued to help me out. Up until now you were, and for ever will be a great friend to me. You all can laugh at me for this next part if you want, but honestly, i dont care. Failure, you were the one who inspired and heavily influenced me to get good at events. It might not have been intentional back then, but i felt that you supported and guided me to becoming the player i was up until 1 day ago when i got hacked... but that is besides the point. Im glad we became friends (aka. double saber buddiez) and were all gonna miss you alot. Hopefully i'll run into you again soon, but until then, i guess i have to say bye. Seeya man!
    -Your friend, SpyN64
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Story story story story
    if I get 4 more people that want a story, I'll give you one