Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: failure's goodbye

I thought you were a.. failure! (See what I did there?)

Just kidding.

I never knew you personally however, I do remember you killing events when they were first implemented. I wish you luck in life man. Long road ahead of you.
    Roaming.

Big Cheese
    Well, the time has come, I hope you take care and never forget us. Honestly, you're one of the few friends that I have on my friend list. I wanted to see you tomorrow on your birthday but I can not because I'll be busy in the gym. I'm going to miss you as much as your brothers and Wang. Well, goodbye and take care!

I'll miss you mate, good times. Enjoy life'
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Story story story story
    +1
    --

I never knew you personally, either, but it's sad to see you go. :[ From what I've seen on the forums and from different players that mentioned you, it's easy to say you're a good guy. I hope you continue spreading smiles outside the Graal community. Take care.
    ~daze

You were alright.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I thought you were a.. failure! (See what I did there?)

Just kidding.

I never knew you personally however, I do remember you killing events when they were first implemented. I wish you luck in life man. Long road ahead of you.
    I really don't get the pun.

Anyways...

Failure, I never knew you that much, but you were a great guy. And apparently, I read Idiotisms news, it said 'Who's gonna go next? Probably Failure'. I practically snickered at that, because you wouldn't leave. You were a impact on the Graal Community, thank you for all your help.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Street Boss
    We come and go, yet never actually regret what we do.

To many, you may have been seen as a legend. To others, you could have been seen as a complete punk. I saw you as a friend, no more than the average player; although throughout my years, you were seen as radical in my eyes. When I had first joined dcxii, I hadn't known what to expect. The average gang and it's allies were my guess. But no, something dramatic was made out of this. A large group of outgoing players in an organised way.
    You were different, contained with maturity, intelligence, and being extroverted.
    Memories still remain...
    Your passion and potential for achieving events was extraordinary. There were few like you, those being part of the family.

You kept the posse together. Those who remained would remain under your convenience.

Apologies to being a bit weary of these memories, it's late.
    You will be greatly missed by many. You're not dead, nor will you ever be in memories. You will live and remain.

Goodbye and story please
    sure thing buddo

Banned
    Well, it's time. Thanks for all the goodbyes, they mean a lot to me. I've now deleted Era, and once I finish this post, I'm deleting this from my bookmarks as well.

Story: Played eliminate pro on an iPod 2, eliminate pro went down, got bored, looked for a new online game to play with bobo and wang. One of their friends showed them graal, they showed us (when I say us, I mean me and poorface) graal, we started playing graal. Classic was cool and all, met some cool people, but then era came out. Started playing era, got the first 100 (or was it 1000...?) player hat, got bored after awhile, quit era, back to classic. Later, Classic got boring, went back to era, began project shipka with bobo and poorface, met ean, ean got a light saber (he was like the fourth?), celebrated with ean, forming idiotism (I had a picture, but I think I deleted it). Idiotism became really fun, but we didn't have allies. One day while basing, ean, poor, and bobos like "hey we should get some allies so we can talk to waffle and them" and I'm like "sure, but i ain't paying for it, even though I'm the leader because I'm super cheap and lame". Gave ean idiotism, he wanted to buy allies, I was saving for a gun, he wasn't, then he bought allies, he gave idiotism back. Allied people, then one day poor or bobo said "ally xoxo they're cool" and I'm like "eh sure why not, no idea who they are but okay", met Jeni, watched some drama about some stolen or scammed crap, had a great time, won a pencil from an auction, traded it for an umbrella, sold the umbrella, got a bar and a souizen eventually, idiotism got inactive after awhile, I got hired, idiotism got a little more active, bobo and poor quit, I resigned after like 6 months of being a pr, wang quit, I made this thread, then I quit. end story!

Yeah, the story kinda sucked, but only 3 people wanted it so yeah. Peace out guys, have a good one!

edit: poetic, spy, Orlando, peter, those goodbyes were heartwarming, I wish I knew how to write something that deep.