Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: failure's goodbye

Well.. you were the last piece of my 2012 memory. It sucks that you won't be here for another 2 month because that's when I'm leaving as well.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Well, it's time. Thanks for all the goodbyes, they mean a lot to me. I've now deleted Era, and once I finish this post, I'm deleting this from my bookmarks as well.

Story: Played eliminate pro on an iPod 2, eliminate pro went down, got bored, looked for a new online game to play with bobo and wang. One of their friends showed them graal, they showed us (when I say us, I mean me and poorface) graal, we started playing graal. Classic was cool and all, met some cool people, but then era came out. Started playing era, got the first 100 (or was it 1000...?) player hat, got bored after awhile, quit era, back to classic. Later, Classic got boring, went back to era, began project shipka with bobo and poorface, met ean, ean got a light saber (he was like the fourth?), celebrated with ean, forming idiotism (I had a picture, but I think I deleted it). Idiotism became really fun, but we didn't have allies. One day while basing, ean, poor, and bobos like "hey we should get some allies so we can talk to waffle and them" and I'm like "sure, but i ain't paying for it, even though I'm the leader because I'm super cheap and lame". Gave ean idiotism, he wanted to buy allies, I was saving for a gun, he wasn't, then he bought allies, he gave idiotism back. Allied people, then one day poor or bobo said "ally xoxo they're cool" and I'm like "eh sure why not, no idea who they are but okay", met Jeni, watched some drama about some stolen or scammed crap, had a great time, won a pencil from an auction, traded it for an umbrella, sold the umbrella, got a bar and a souizen eventually, idiotism got inactive after awhile, I got hired, idiotism got a little more active, bobo and poor quit, I resigned after like 6 months of being a pr, wang quit, I made this thread, then I quit. end story!

Yeah, the story kinda sucked, but only 3 people wanted it so yeah. Peace out guys, have a good one!

edit: poetic, spy, Orlando, peter, those goodbyes were heartwarming, I wish I knew how to write something that deep.
    hey man, that was a nice way to sum up your graal life. maybe one day we'll see you back here. peace!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Well.. you were the last piece of my 2012 memory. It sucks that you won't be here for another 2 month because that's when I'm leaving as well.
    oh gosh, not you too...
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Big Cheese
    Bye

Banned
    failure, it was fun. we were great friends. Kind of late, sorry, but yeah.
    Enjoy

Well, it's time. Thanks for all the goodbyes, they mean a lot to me. I've now deleted Era, and once I finish this post, I'm deleting this from my bookmarks as well.

Story: Played eliminate pro on an iPod 2, eliminate pro went down, got bored, looked for a new online game to play with bobo and wang. One of their friends showed them graal, they showed us (when I say us, I mean me and poorface) graal, we started playing graal. Classic was cool and all, met some cool people, but then era came out. Started playing era, got the first 100 (or was it 1000...?) player hat, got bored after awhile, quit era, back to classic. Later, Classic got boring, went back to era, began project shipka with bobo and poorface, met ean, ean got a light saber (he was like the fourth?), celebrated with ean, forming idiotism (I had a picture, but I think I deleted it). Idiotism became really fun, but we didn't have allies. One day while basing, ean, poor, and bobos like "hey we should get some allies so we can talk to waffle and them" and I'm like "sure, but i ain't paying for it, even though I'm the leader because I'm super cheap and lame". Gave ean idiotism, he wanted to buy allies, I was saving for a gun, he wasn't, then he bought allies, he gave idiotism back. Allied people, then one day poor or bobo said "ally xoxo they're cool" and I'm like "eh sure why not, no idea who they are but okay", met Jeni, watched some drama about some stolen or scammed crap, had a great time, won a pencil from an auction, traded it for an umbrella, sold the umbrella, got a bar and a souizen eventually, idiotism got inactive after awhile, I got hired, idiotism got a little more active, bobo and poor quit, I resigned after like 6 months of being a pr, wang quit, I made this thread, then I quit. end story!

Yeah, the story kinda sucked, but only 3 people wanted it so yeah. Peace out guys, have a good one!

edit: poetic, spy, Orlando, peter, those goodbyes were heartwarming, I wish I knew how to write something that deep.

Aw i was expecting like a book long story and it can be published an called 'Failures and Idiotism' anyways cya!

bye
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

Zephlyn

I will miss you
    I still don't know the reason why you quitted.
    Well, nice story I also wanted the story though!! Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I will miss you
    I still don't know the reason why you quitted.
    Well, nice story I also wanted the story though!! Take care!
    eather he realised graal takes alot of childrens childhoods away, or he has moved on to another online mmo ;-;
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

I know you're gone but whatever, here goes nothing.

I always admired the family we have created in Idiotism. We're a group of guys that would always have each other's back no matter what. But you especially, you leave shoes that no one can fill. Wether it comes to your work or your comical and hysterical attitude. You never did something without doing it whole-heartedly, which I deeply admire. I'll never forget the memories we've created. You always had funny and positive things to say that I will never forget. You were the heart and soul of Idiotism and it's a shame to see one of our last originals leave us. I'll never forget the mark you made on me, Idiotism and this community. Thanks for always being by my side.

Big Cheese
    We WILL miss you on the forums you've always seemed like a person that helps both on iEra and the Forums We'll cya around, buddy.