Thread: Please change the "brown" that doesn't come with VIP

Post Please change the "brown" that doesn't come with VIP

As the title says I(and I'm sure others) would like to see the brown that's not for vip members changed.
    I am sick of buying VIP for just that one color while and do not take offense to this but the "orange" color
    is not only not orange but matches the "white" skin complexion of era.The color is not even brown its a very
    deep red/burgundy color.If this is implemented to era I think most would prefer the saddle brown color as
    it matches most of the "darker complected" members of Era,and with the great lack of brown skin bodies
    added to the map(i.e the World Cup shop,every holiday shop,and just about every shop in Era)I do in fact
    believe that there is no just reason for this to not be implemented.
    I don't mean t sound as though I am ranting, I am just a little fed up.

Im not black but i definetely agree with you

I like the Peru colour

I guess i'll give this a bump every now & then until its noticed...

100% agreed. I'm black and have to use a different color skin cause the brown is not even flippin brown >.>.

i agree that its annoying to pay 7500 for a colored skin. and I 100% agree with your idea
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Yeqh I also find it annoying. Brown is a basic and common color, you would think it would be one of the 12 colors or so that you don't have to buy VIP for...

I agree completely; I've noticed that people with darker complected heads often have "brown" (dark red) skin on their cc bodies. A more realistic brown should definitely be added to the free palette