View Poll Results: Should melees such as chainsaw, Bloody Axe, frying pan be made tradeable?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 85.42%
  • No

7 14.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Items Tradeable

The only auctions I win are non-droppable x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    The only auctions I win are non-droppable x.x
    I'm waiting for a direct answer as to why they can't be traded, and why snk needs to speak with layerd to even give us an answer.

I completely agree.

I spoke with Layerd via in game, he said he would check it out tomorrow, some head way atleast.

Still waiting on a response from layerd.

Wait I am confused. People spend 100k for a item and then want to get rid of it for something else? Why not buy the item you want and keep it?

I don't like the idea of auction weapons being droppable.
    This brings in a situation where people buy auction items and can then sell them on to other people for more gralats.. inflating prices..
    Also, they win the auction for the item, not to trade it..
    Better to make items untradable.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    This brings in a situation where people buy auction items and can then sell them on to other people for more gralats.. inflating prices..
    That's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    The thing with this is that they're auction items, not sold in stores. People will keep on buying gralat packs just to win auctions, because people bid long enough to make the items expensive. I don't see why certain items of auctions are able to be droppable while others aren't when they're sold for around the same price. People might have reasons to buy auction items so that they will be able to trade items for what they really want. Not everyone can buy gralat packs so they have to work for the items through trading or auctions. Though I understand what you said earlier about sellables becoming a form of currency now because people trade a lot more often instead of gifting (what it was meant to be used for).

Because items are droppable, there will be serious complaining if it changes to everything being undroppable/untradeable. I mean, no matter what there's always going to be opinions on what people like/dislike as well as complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    The thing with this is that they're auction items, not sold in stores. People will keep on buying gralat packs just to win auctions, because people bid long enough to make the items expensive. I don't see why certain items of auctions are able to be droppable while others aren't when they're sold for around the same price. People might have reasons to buy auction items so that they will be able to trade items for what they really want. Not everyone can buy gralat packs so they have to work for the items through trading or auctions. Though I understand what you said earlier about sellables becoming a form of currency now because people trade a lot more often instead of gifting (what it was meant to be used for).

Because items are droppable, there will be serious complaining if it changes to everything being undroppable/untradeable. I mean, no matter what there's always going to be opinions on what people like/dislike as well as complaints.
    This is exactly what I mean as well, if they can't make what is requested tradeable don't make alot of other items people will pay the exact same price for droppable. This is unfair to those who do win undroppable items.