View Poll Results: Should melees such as chainsaw, Bloody Axe, frying pan be made tradeable?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 85.42%
  • No

7 14.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Auction Items Tradeable

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Taser's don't deserve to have the name "event item" because you can drop them. No event item should have been made droppable in the first place because they are supposedly an event item which means you need to win events to get it. But because they are droppable anyone can get them. I understand you there.

However, if anyone wants to spend itunes or a buttload of money they worked for in Era then by all means let them go for auctions. If they want to keep certain items undroppable from auctions they should have made the price different than from droppable items. Whether cheaper or more expensive, I couldn't care less. Like I said before, some people want to trade to get a certain item they've been waiting to get. The only way they would be able to get what the trader wants is to either go in auction (if it's available) or work to get sellables.

Now I'm assuming that if someone is hacked (not by giving out information, and if it's true) I'm sure staff would be able to fix the problem and give the person all valuables they lost. Not sure how they do it in trade tables though. Not sure why you think that letting all auction items become droppable would start this hacking business. Because the items that have already been sold, like umbrellas for example, would already have a chance that someone would hack them. So not sure why this would change anything. This is just my opinion.
    I totally agree with this ppl that how cotton bud or chainsaw means that they were lucky enough to win one and you can't take that away from them
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Questions, Concerns or GFX requests? Pm me in game: Røzzer™
    Respect the Cotton Bud

What is the point though of having all auction items tradeable except like 5. If there was a legit reason they would all not be tradeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    What is the point though of having all auction items tradeable except like 5. If there was a legit reason they would all not be tradeable.
    There's really no reason they should be droppable and no reason they shouldn't but as the poll says more ppl want them droppable
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Sorry with the 4th this past week I was away from Internet all weekend.

Yes that is the point I've made there is no reason as to why they shouldn't. One simple reply as to why not from administration isn't hard. Make them all droppable or all not droppable. Making some droppable and some not especially when people pay the same thing for them isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Sorry with the 4th this past week I was away from Internet all weekend.

Yes that is the point I've made there is no reason as to why they shouldn't. One simple reply as to why not from administration isn't hard. Make them all droppable or all not droppable. Making some droppable and some not especially when people pay the same thing for them isn't fair.
    I think if there not gonna be droppable they should be cheeper
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Respect the Cotton Bud

you forgot noob trident and

Quote Originally Posted by trexasaurus View Post
    you forgot noob trident
    Noob trident is droppable
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Respect the Cotton Bud

yea and it should be

I think the votes say more than enough, staff while you're messing with the drop system give the items listed a look now that you have a reason to fix the drop system.