Thread: No Sound / Music In Era (PC)

No Sound / Music In Era (PC)

Hello,
    I Play GraalOnline Era on PC This Website -> http://era.graalonline.com/ Since past 2 Weeks there is no Sound nor Music in the Game I have Enabled all the Sound Options and no effect on this problem Please suggest a solution

Thanks

Do ya have an iOS or Android device? If so ya need to log into your account from your device and bring up the sound there. They haven't added that option to the FB client yet.

I know the problem. Same big happened to me. Clck on yourself and go to options i think? And the in game sound thin will probably be uticked. Just tick it and put volume up and it should be sorted. You say thats no the problem but just check again. If not is your sound workin properl on everything else? If not THAT the just read the persons post above

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I know the problem. Same big happened to me. Clck on yourself and go to options i think? And the in game sound thin will probably be uticked. Just tick it and put volume up and it should be sorted. You say thats no the problem but just check again. If not is your sound workin properl on everything else? If not THAT the just read the persons post above
    He said he ticked all the boxes for sound.
    sure thing buddo

The sound is a slider not a tick box is it not? Otherwise once you turn the sound on you may need to exit the area you're in for it to load sound.

here is a screenshot i have checked all the options i have for the sound and everything else has sound expect this game on the browser using Windows 8.1 the game use to work perfectly fine no issues expect this since 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, snk fixed the sound thanks all for helping!

All fixed haha

thank you

Snk saves the day yet again
    sure thing buddo

Thank Snk! this annoyed me for weeks!