Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: When Will New Ec Shop Come Out?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    um... I got a katana at 96 ec and then went straight to saber. yoloed it. but that was before achievements uploads and other stuff
    Wow really? I didn't realize that. But at least you won 135 events, some people with a saber have only won a few events and some people, none at all....

I bought the hunter, then AC, then katana, then bamboo, then saber, then ak74, and the flamethrower was my most recent purchase. I have 83 ec now.

Banned
    How fun to hoard in the past, idiotism members were the enemies at old ET house.
    So far I've spent over 1k EC's and still going.

You guys are addicted
    Just being me.

Big Cheese
    Yo, Asap, I don't think they can really set a release-date for the shop, bro; they still have many projects on their heads like Country-Side, Gang Wats, new PK and Spar hats, Era World Cup, etc. I wouldn't be rushing if I were you, bro; the projects coming out are more exciting than ec items. Here's my advice, tho: Save your ecs up, as high as you can, and wait for the shop to come out; you'll be one of the first new item holders if you get a whole bunch of ecs before the shop is released, you know, like a hundred ecs or so would be nice, right? So, anyways, if you were looking on buying something from the currect ec shop, I think you should leave that aside, for a bit . That's my advice for you, haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Wow really? I didn't realize that. But at least you won 135 events, some people with a saber have only won a few events and some people, none at all....

I bought the hunter, then AC, then katana, then bamboo, then saber, then ak74, and the flamethrower was my most recent purchase. I have 83 ec now.
    That's pretty cool, man.

I bought Hunter then AC then Katana then AK74 then Bamboo then Heal Staff then Luger then got 77ec and quitted iera ;D
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Eh.... The shop is just a rumour

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat View Post
    Eh.... The shop is just a rumour
    It is not a rumor.
    If so, then they wouldn't have let the cat out of the bag.

Eh, all I know is that a member of staff said it was a rumour. They might've decided to make one since then, of course

It's not a rumor. I believe it was this thread that Shiz came to and said that he and olirus and a few others had began to make new items for the new ec shop.

Veteran
    I don't want to know a release date, just if it'll be out by this year.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!