Thread: How much is the Leprechaun Morph in shells?

Question How much is the Leprechaun Morph in shells?

I was wondering what the current price in shells was for it.

Thank you for your time and help.

Last time I saw an offer-
    Around 2K shells.
    But I think the real price is 1.5K(?)

Are you sure?! Because I have seen them go from 200-800. The inconsistency made me wonder what the real price is.

I got one for 150 the other day. Yet I see some people asking for 400 while others ask for 200 and so on. I haven't been able to pick up an average on it.

Sold mine for 750

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Sold mine for 750
    Nice one. I sold mine for 225 lmao. SMH.

I did get a very nice pickup last night though, my monkey TP for a Taser. And sold the Chaplain for 40k after 5 days of trying to sell it since the price is going down (people are not offering more than 36 for it.

I sold mine to pulse at the 3rd day after lep morph came for 20k traps but now i think its like 800-1000
    Roses are red violets are blue if you eat my oreos i will murder you

Quote Originally Posted by King Anakin View Post
    Nice one. I sold mine for 225 lmao. SMH.

I did get a very nice pickup last night though, my monkey TP for a Taser. And sold the Chaplain for 40k after 5 days of trying to sell it since the price is going down (people are not offering more than 36 for it.
    Wow nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAG View Post
    I sold mine to pulse at the 3rd day after lep morph came for 20k traps but now i think its like 800-1000
    Just picked another one up for 225. Seling it for 800 trochus minimum. I tend to notice the ones who do sell it for low amounts are players with 150 hours or less.

I think these might be some of the best profit makers in the game due to amounts you can find them for at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Wow nice!!
    Yes but today I made a bonehead move today. Thought I could sell each Ice Cream dagger for 600-700 shells, saw a guy selling 23 for 400 each and bought them all of 9.3k shells. I didn't even think about offering perhaps 8k and making a bigger profit since well I had the power in the situation. Have only sold 2 so far so this will take days to make 3.5k-4k profit only.

Definitely one of my dumbest decisions in a while.