Thread: Brand new Wizardly hat issue...

Question Brand new Wizardly hat issue...

Screenshot_2014-06-28-08-54-58.jpg

Yea. IDK if i'm the only one, but this is a thing... it happens to mee too which is why im not wearing mine, but still. maybe the will change the hat soon, but until then, this.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Beat me to the thread XD but ya hope it gets fixed soon.

They seem to have fixed it, but there's still 2 white pixels between the "ears" of the hat on their side view as well when you grab twice.
    Attachment 10302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I think its maybe the platforms then, i can see you're on a tablet (probably) but im on my galaxy S4 and still have the same issue. Its not really a big deal, obviously, but it seems like it is getting fixed. I just have to wait for my turn
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jittlez View Post
    I think its maybe the platforms then, i can see you're on a tablet (probably) but im on my galaxy S4 and still have the same issue. Its not really a big deal, obviously, but it seems like it is getting fixed. I just have to wait for my turn
    What I have noticed is when gfx is updated, my idevice gets the update while my galaxy note I I and nexus 7 don't, the android version of era is quite buggy.
    (For instance: on my iPhone I have what I think to be the new ak74's look but on my galaxy note IMO that look seems better)

Quote Originally Posted by Jittlez View Post
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-08-54-58.jpg

Yea. IDK if i'm the only one, but this is a thing... it happens to mee too which is why im not wearing mine, but still. maybe the will change the hat soon, but until then, this.
    Some Devices Are Not Supported For hats with White backgrounds also know as Transparency

someone just needs to delete the background, make it trans then replace the hat in hats folder ez
    no sleep

Isn't that just Lollipop's old clown hat? From iClassic? I won the red version from her in hide n seek on iClassic. Good times

Anyway looks like the problem has been addressed.

Ok, earlier I said it's on my galaxy s4, and after checking, it's also occurring on my ipod 4th gen. I'm starting to think it's me and not my devices... ' I will go on Facebook at some point and check then, but I Doubt it's a broken transparency on fb.
    Last edited by Jittlez; 07-02-2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: forgot to post what I'm planning.