Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gani Training Program

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by sherez965 View Post
    i love gani so much but i need help i need to learn it its not even hard its very simple its just moving.
    First important thing in Ganing, understanding that Gani partakes in the same complication of nearly most Graal-related development. Sure, your knowledge on the usage of Gani is quite outstanding, but it all reckons on the certain style and how it presents itself. Sure you've developed a certain Graal Animation, particularly walking. Question is how exactly neat and elegant is it? Does it present a smooth motion?, or even a perfect extent on the time on which a human walks? Did you add any features to it in which displays the three questions mention before? Despite this, I'm able to teach you if you'd like? Sure I'm not a badass on Ganing, but I'm pretty moderate when it comes down to it.

u must buy gold account for made ganis
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

You can get GraalShop for Free. You have to install Graal PC thought but ill just show youhow to get GraalShop.
    First Open up Graal PC and then log in. When you do at the bottom left hand corner there will be 3 buttons that look like this

You want to press "start" button

You then wanna go all the way down and press "install packages"

It will then bring up packages you can install the one for Graalshop is called "Developer Tools"

and press install. ( I have it already so I dont need too)
    ------------------------
    How to open GraalShop:
    You want to go back to your desktop and there will be a Graal icon .

Right click it and press "Open File Location"
    It will then bring you to a file were all the Graal stuff is.
    You would then want to find the file/program that says "GraalShop"

Then your done !
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

thanks but i have graal mac
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE