Thread: Ideas that would make the trading / selling experience more pleasant

Ideas that would make the trading / selling experience more pleasant

- Add more floors to the Trade Tables at spawn - As a trader it is so frustrating to search thru every floor and room just to find them taken and mostly by beginners asking for donations and scammers covering up sellables with text. It's a hassle making constant trips to the Tachi tables for each trade, specially walking thru heavy gunfire to get there.

- Items Added Disrupt Chat and PMs - It is extremely annoying to be on a table and if you are typing while the person is adding items, the text is COMPLETELY erased, people also use this to annoy if they see you typing)

I had a few more I had though of through these past few weeks but I am bad when it comes to memory and putting past thoughts into text. I'll update as soon as the rest pop up.

It'll more pleasant for me,yes.
    But from what I've beleived if they add more floors at spawn then it would get too laggy,considering there are many people hanging near.Perhaps adding more floors at Southridge as a suggestion.
    Remember,use /clearchat to clear the chat.
    Last edited by iIamtheNoob; 07-04-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iIamtheNoob View Post
    It'll more pleasant for me,yes.
    But from what I've beleivedif they add more floors at spawn then it would get too laggy,considering there are many people hanging near.Perhaps adding more floors at Southridge as a suggestion.
    Remember,use /clearchat to clear the chat.
    It's so laggy as it is, right? Graal looks overpopulated at times, specially at the tables.

I don't have a problem with the text at all, it's the lack of tables. 70% of the time, after searching for a table through all floors, I end up going with the person I am trading with to Tachi. I waste about a good 15 minutes on each transaction because of this... after waiting countless hours for the offers of course. It's just a hassle.

hm, indeed i agree with you.
    added more tables would be kinda neat. it should be if you have under 50 hours u can't trade.
    so many new players begging for free melees.
    there should be a quick trade were it dose mot take 15 secs to complete it should be instant. some people tease others by doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolkiz22 View Post
    added more tables would be kinda neat. it should be if you have under 50 hours u can't trade.
    there should be a quick trade were it dose mot take 15 secs to complete it should be instant. some people tease others by doing that.
    For the under 50 hours:That isn't fair.What if you have a digging account?What if you have gotten over 3K shells under that limited time((Yes,its possible!))?
    Players beg for a headstart.I saw a newbie pass by me with a Homeless Witch wand.
    No,no.Not instant complete.They give you 15 seconds to check for scams or if you change your mind.If you messed up,and either gotten the item you DON'T actually want or had gotten scammed,the other person will run away.
    I don't really see how people tease other players by doing so.

na under 50 hours they should be able to, but more floors added to start trade tables would be nice instead of having to go to tachi

I totally agree with the second idea
    Hello

its kind of good idea but the problem is that if u wanna hmmm move ur account from a pro one to a newbie would u rather wait 50 hours to move ur stuff... i would rather say that u must kind of make speacial hours to trade tables so u can enter some 50 hours ti enter some 200 and one open for all in tat way i think that would really help

thx, N@ur