Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My first thread and new gun

Really Like these!

I love it, the second and theirs impress me the most due to the improvement and shading good work, sadly I don't have the gun but looking forward to seeing this new skin in game and gun for game to develop better

image.jpgnew gun would like to enter it in gun competition but idk how lol can anyone tell me and suggestion on I should change in the gun would be appreciated. Got idea from image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg forgot to post months ago and criticism is appreciated especially on silencer...embarrassed to say.. and got idea from image.jpgsorry forgot one thing didn't make vector I used the template which was already made just edited to the red jacket version.

Nicke you. Made these at ipad!
    Hi

iPod using sprite something lol

Yea I know you have said some are edits/recolours but tbh I don't see the point posting those when for the majority you haven't actually edited anything besides mashing up parts from different guns. To me an edit it when you take a guns idea and change/expand in it yourself by making your own things, if you add other parts of other guns it's just a mashup and doesn't really seem like it takes effort since all you have to do is copy and past parts. Besides the gun competition entry gun you posted I can't see anything else you actually made. And no i don't count the ar15 because the grey part you added is basically the same just with less detail, the barrel and sight is still the same shape

He made the Ar-15 originally.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

I made the ar-15 from scratch. The reason I made the gray parts the way I did is because if I didn't it would look like one of the m4 skins in Fort Knox. Anyways here's a recolor of the gun I made yesterdayimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg the gun I posted yesterday. image.jpg working on this gun right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw here's the ar15 referenceimage.jpg. image.jpg

I like the first gun.
    In game name: BEAR Canavi

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

What I got so far image.jpg was thinking about it and my have trouble with railing haha. But I'm getting thereimage.jpg keep gun grayish or tan?