Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Social Issues(My Story)

Think about it this way, new school, new people, new everything. No one knows what happened before so no reason to be shy

This post might have come a bit late errm. Well i felt so sorry about you when i read what you had gone through..so im that kind of person which you can speak to if you are having a bad day..im open for absolutely everything. I must say that if i had met that teacher you told about, then she would have gotten some pretty hard comments from me..

Remember, if you want to talk about something, PLEASE tell me
    Im Jade! Im Norwegian. Need Help? Ask me if ya want! Im a Translator for IEra as well! (づ。◕‿◕。)(́◉◞౪◟<)

I was bullied too in 7th and 8th grade.

Wow, my 2 month thread. Well I wanted to give you guys an update. College starts Oct 7th for me and I never been so excited. I been talking a bit more now and feel more comfortable in doing so. Met a few people and we talk time to time. So hopefully my first day of college will be an enjoyable social one. And I really can't wait until I go in there, head held high, and be ready to introduce myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I think its safe to say we've all been bullied before, whether its in the workplace or at school. We've all gone through the effects it takes, and its nit very nice..
    Speak for yourself!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by xSupah View Post
    Wow, my 2 month thread. Well I wanted to give you guys an update. College starts Oct 7th for me and I never been so excited. I been talking a bit more now and feel more comfortable in doing so. Met a few people and we talk time to time. So hopefully my first day of college will be an enjoyable social one. And I really can't wait until I go in there, head held high, and be ready to introduce myself.
    Sounds good! Hope it is a blast.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Just because you don't say much doesn't mean people don't notice you. It's actually the quiet ones who often draw the most attention. There's this constant whirlwind of motion and sound all around, and then there's the quiet one, the eye of the storm. If you’re shy and don’t talk too much, people can’t remember anything you say or do.They have no “memory” of you. No sound, no pictures or no feelings. Think of someone who talks a little loud and is always noticed wherever he goes. Can you remember an obvious gesture he made or a loud thing he or she said? If you can remember someone like that so easily, then now you know why people get remembered : they express themselves logically and emotionally. That’s why you can never forget the loudest most popular people in school. They seemed to do things that you couldn’t ignore. You always knew they were “there”. On the flip side, the quite ones, who didn’t talk to anybody are completely forgotten. If you stay shy and quite, nobody will remember who you are because you actually don’t SHOW,… who you are. If you want people to remember you, express yourself! Share your emotions and opinions. A great way to overcome shyness is to do activities in your city. I sort-of overcame shyness by doing gymnastics, going to the gym, doing hip hop and breakdancing, and parkour. Try some of these and tell me if they work I am still shy and I am in 11th grade but I learned to overcome the shyness when playing graal or posting on these forums because everyone is like my family and I can like talk to anyone I want. A few very nice people you can talk to on Graal are Myst, Ace, Ren, Tonytheballer, and Me(hi It'sJohn! ).

Omg all these story makes me so mad i never been bullied but in my mind i felt like i was im also quiet but im quiet cause i dont know who am if i go on to explain why it would be to long lol well any ways omg if i was there when somone get bullied i would ... really... ugh lets just say i would do sometime for what ill do to them bullies idc how big he is i would you know (curse word) him up
    IGN: Buddah Lovah

Quote Originally Posted by xSupah View Post
    Congrats I'm sure you'll do great. Goodluck in all your endeavors!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Wow many of you guys were bullied.
    Go to Belgium,no one gets bullied in Belgium we all defend others.
    Just being me.