Thread: Trade table improvements.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Trade table improvements.

How about some improvements to improve upon the rage inducing experience that is trading. These are just small tweaks and ideas.

- How about the ability to CLEAR TABLE. This is so traders don't have to risk losing a table whenever they want to erase stuff. It could be an addition option in the tab that lets you add, decline, or accept items.

- The ability to press the portrait of current table holders to open their profile. Now, if someone you want to trade is nowhere to be found you just simply tap their head portrait at the top of the table, open profile, and private message your offer.

- An additional icon in the upper right part of the screen allowing you instantly leave your table no matter where you are in the room.

This is a big idea that may seem a bit far-fetched but how about trade-able dolls and hats?
    There are many questions that come with this idea and I will attempt to answer as much as I can:

Q: What determines the rarity of hats?!
    A: I say the hats availabilty and style should affect the rarity of the hat along with how rare it is. For instance birthday house hats would be at the lowest along with free hats while rare hats like the first 1000 hat are rarer and more likely to go for more. But in the end its what the players decide makes something valuable, right?

Q: What determines the rarity of a doll?
    A: I would like to say the doll itself makes the doll rare. Along with color which would be shown upon being placed at the table. For instance a black text Myst doll would be worth more than a yellow text one. Whoever the doll is of should also affect its worth. A doll of a big gang leader or an admin who rarely gives dolls should be rare. But once again it's whatever the traders decide.

Q: Are all dolls and hats tradeable?
    A: Lol. No. Free hats such as certain birthday hats, the purple mask, and others will not be tradeable. Dolls given by players are also not tradeable. Only admin OR gang-leader jobs are tradeable but all player given dolls will have a yellow(lowest) rating. Only admins can change the color rarity.

Like I said the idea is a little far-fetched but hey I can see it happening in a near future and if you disagree...nothing much I can do...Just an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Would also be nice if there was some kind of transport linking the 3 trade houses.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Veteran
    I love your first three ideas. I'm not sure how I feel about hat and doll trading, though. How are the big gang leaders and other people different? You mentioned that one of your ideas was that player-given dolls can't be traded. Aren't big gang leaders players? Lol.. It'll be pretty hard to go over every hat and doll and determine if they should be tradable. I like your thinking though. These should be looked into.
    ~daze