Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SashaGryg's guide

SashaGryg's guide

I will start from question "why you need to get achievements, or it is just a notice that you are cool?". firstly achievements gives you ecs. if you dont know what is it i will tell you. it is like gralat but very rare and for this ecs (event coins) you can buy cool weapons or hats that are selling for ecs only. it is two types of achievements. one type of achievements it is achievements which you can see when you havent reached them. example: you are tapping your self, then you are clicking word "achievements" and then you can see which achievements we have in era. and we also have secret achievements. it is achievements which you cant see before you reach it. i will tell you some of them.
    1. ROCKETMAN. to get this achievement you need to go to the sewerage in starter zone. now you can see green goo. you need to swim to the right. then you will see a hole. now jump in it. when you will fall you need to go to the left of space to go to next location. now go and grab/hug our pocketman

- - - Updated - - -

2. TRASH COLLECTOR. you need to get 100 trash peaces. if you dont know how to do it... you need to go to the starter zone and then go into the house that called recycle center. now go and grab trash pick-upper. now you can equip it from your inventory and go to collect trash.
    3. ADMIN FAN #1. all what you need it hp to get doll of admin. some times admins puts their statue which is saying "grab me to get my doll". I think you know what to do. faster run and grab it! why you are reading! statue also saying that dolls are limited so faster!

- - - Updated - - -

4. if you dont know i will tell you that our admins have good humour. so next achievement...
    SURVIVE IN QUICKSAND. so here is all simple. you just need to swim a little in the quicksand. now i will say you where it. open your map and tap "zones". now try to find gangster zone. it is near tachi zone. so you need to to go there. you must find the place with road sign near sand. hhhm, you need to come to the house in china style. so behind this house you must fing this sign. come and read what written on it. hhhm, it says that you are standing on the quicksand. no-no-no...!

- - - Updated - - -

5. DRINK WITH XOR. ok. you know what to do. go and get achievement. oooh yes, i forgot to say where he is. you know where is church? you need to go up from lethal zone. now go left. there must be a big line of houses. you need to find the leftest (lol) house in this line. when you come in there must be all in graal classic style. you must come to XOR. it is guy near bar. so you need to come and say "buy beer" (NOT "Buy beer"). now go and grab your beer. achievement completed

- - - Updated - - -

------------I forgot to tell you that every three achievements you are getting one ec. when you completing achievement it writes in the bottom of your screen how many achievements you need to get one ec more------------

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

6. GRAND HOUSE. so all that you need it is to make screenshot... facebook screenshot... in Snk's house. all that you need it is find admin Snk in search in name database. open menu and tap friends. then click more actions and click search. now write Snk and find guy with "many hours" in online time. open his profile and click more actions and enter public house. now make facebook screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

7. PANORAMIC VIEW. you need to make facebook screenshot while you sitting on the bench near spar complex. it is also lake near. so you need to sit on the bench and make facebook screenshot

- - - Updated - - -

8. TIME TO MINE. so you know what is it, drill? this is the thing which you can buy near mine places. so to achieve this achievement you need to mine to the next level of mining. thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

9. GANGSTER PARADISE. all are trying to look like gangsters cause they are cool. so, you need to go to the gangster zone, go in the base and go in the room with 3 beds. now go to the left room and make there facebook screenshot.

- - - Updated - - -

10. EAT MY BUBBLES. actually all that you need it is to show that you are VIP person in the facebook office. so you need to go to the facebook office, then show your facebook badge (you can get it by playing graal on facebook) and then go in the small pond. now make facebook screenshot.------------------------11. ISRAFEL'S APPRENTICE. So you know where to buy shovels? You need to go to the shop which called israfels shell shop on map. Emter this shop and buy shovels. You need to go to the beach or another place with sand and dig it with shovel. You need to get 500 shells to achieve it. That all what you need for this achievement.----------------------- 12. UP TOP. so what do you need to do. when some one saying hi5 you need to come to him and say hi5 near him. and you must hit his hand with this code 500 times. NOT he must hit you. you must hit him. thats all.
    13. GARBAGERMAN. Hmmm, I think here's too much trash. Lets improve our city and collect trash. So it is like trash collector but here you need to get 500 trash peaces. If you want to see how much peaces you already got just say "showtrash" with small first letter.

14. KNOCK KNOCK. What about to go to base and ask them for invite? No??? Then lets rush their doors. You need to broke 500 base doors.
    15. ZONE PATROL. What about to go to base and ask them for base? No??? Then lets rush their base! You need to get base 100 times. "get base" means that after your last hit your gang gets this base.
    16. KEEPIN' IT CLEAN. I dont know what i can say here. You need to get trash. This time 2k of trash peaces. To see how many peaces you found say "showtrash".
    17. KING OF THE BEACH. You arent Israfels apprentice because now you got 2k of shells. To see how many shells you already found say "showshells" in chat.
    18. MUSHROOM PICKER. I like mushrooms sooo much. All world gets green and blue... joke. You need to get 500 mushrooms. To see how many mushrooms you already found you need to say "showmushrooms" in chat.
    19. SHOVELTASTIC. 10k shells needed. To see how many shells you have say "showshells".
    20. GREEN MACHINE. 5k trash peaces needed. To see how many trash peaces you found say "showtrash".
    Last edited by SashaGryg; 08-01-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Good descriptions overall, but pictures make all guides better!
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

i am from phone now plus guys who is called "noobs" cant find place by the picture

2 pictures each, picture of where to go on a map, and picture of the specific spot in that area.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

i am from phone plus i am too laz

True, props to you for even taking the time to type all of this.

Banned
    I'm also on phone and it doesn't bother me to just send the pics on a post._.

here is the problem, i have not graal on my phone. so i cant post pictures from graal from phone

Banned
    Yes you can.
    Just take screenshots by pressing both Home Button and Lock Button together.
    Then you can send a pic by tapping the Image icon on the post. It should show a small box with 'Computer' and 'URL link' on top. Use computer cause URL isn't really needed for phone. Then a chart will appear "Upload photo" and you can send photos from cameras rolls or library.