Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Free hunter knife

Free hunter knife

Hi, I recently started playing again and when I transferred my account it left 20 ec on the spare account. I was told I could not transfer the ec to my main (for whatever reason, probably due to the glitches), and decided to just buy a hunter knife and randomly give it away. I was told by a staff member I could spend the ec and have an item transferred, however I already had all the 20 ec items. If your interested in a free hunter knife just leave a post below and I will randomly pick someone. Only rules, don't post more than once and if you already have a hunter knife do not post (it wouldn't be given to you anyways as you can only have one).

I've never knew you can trade a hunter knife?! Here's my story back in 2011 they were so rare and the only way to win one was to win in a event. Well the first one I joined was a spar tourney and I lost in a matter of seconds since it wouldn't let me equip my gun. The second one was tag team spar I think, but I accidently shot my teammate so the staff member kicked me. Finally the last event that I joined was chance and it came down to me and one other player, but at the least I lagged and he won. So I've been wanting the hunter knife ever since it has been released, but I don't have enough ec for it.
    Last edited by John J; 07-02-2014 at 05:50 PM.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Omg i rlly want hunter knife. Pleasee

That's really nice of you! Cx
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Wow. That's really nice of you to give one away, 20 ec is a big accomplishment, and for you giving it away is just amazing, don't count me in, I'm good with my kiwi. thanks.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

:-0
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

need this weapon for my friend

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Donate pl0x
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!

Meh
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.