Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the Rules of Fort Events?

as far as what I've heard and from what i can tell. owning the base or capturing it has no effect on winning or your kills. using heal bombs to keep yourself alive has no effect on your kills. and from what i can tell ec items do not count towards your teams kills although I've never seen this confirmed since nobody uses flamethrower or ac anymore i assume it is true.

Imagine I join a gang and make 100 kills but then I go offline, do the kills count? Also do your kills get reseted if you go to hospital (I heard something about this)

Basically, you just kill as many people as you can inside the base with your gang and the top 3 gangs with the most kills gets cash prizes.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Fort rules

oh hi i just need anyone answering my question weve started a fort gang called Volcanic you may have already heard of it i am kind of 2nd or 3rd leader so i just wanna ask what r the new fort rules cause we're having problem like healing is aloud or not flame thrower is aloud, can we use melee, and so on..... plz answer and thx

_N@ur

Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    I'm really not sure to be honest, but hopefully someone will reply ^.^ When I go on staff I'll ask
    oh thx bro but what i want to know is the things that dont count like people say bombs healing...

Quote Originally Posted by nour View Post
    oh hi i just need anyone answering my question weve started a fort gang called Volcanic you may have already heard of it i am kind of 2nd or 3rd leader so i just wanna ask what r the new fort rules cause we're having problem like healing is aloud or not flame thrower is aloud, can we use melee, and so on..... plz answer and thx

_N@ur

Kills after healing will NOT count , ec items kills such as flame thrower/gas gun/ac etc will NOT count too.
    Petrol bombs/grenades kills will NOT counts , that's what I know so far..

Banned
    I heard the only EC item that does count is Flame Thrower. False?

If false, why don't you guys make at least kills using the Luger, Chainsaw Gun, and AK74u SD register, considering the fact that people have most of those as their primary weapon.

guys i really appreciate ur help but i wanna hear tat from a pr cause each one thinks on his own way some say ec stuff count some say not some say melee doesnt count some see it does....

hm I answered your question , you can ask a pr and gain the same answer , bye.

fort rules

again second thread posted about ssme topic all i anna know is what are the fort rules people say some stuff arent conted like healing and killing or melees kills and mant other stuff plz any admin plz nswer i need a 100% true answer plz....