Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4th of july umbrella-made by chronicle! Please feedback!

Talking 4th of july umbrella-made by chronicle! Please feedback!

Made this umbrella for 4th of july. I enjoyed working on this and feedback from friends, I've showed staff and a few other players and they loved it. We decided it can only be an auction item if it is to be accepted. Ive also made one for christmas and hoping it can either be released now early or during christmas. Please feedback guys. Don't steal have showed staff and we have clarified its been made by me and done there forth. Please feedback your opinions and improvment. The Brella is lighter but due to some circumstances I've had to put it down. PLEASE_FEEDBACK_IDEAS/IMPROVMENTS!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dude they are epic!!

More umbrellas just haven't seen them, soon they will be released up @ era-go for everyone to see!

i cant wait to buy them! you are good animator. i believe that soon it will come graal

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Thanks, 4 years of graphics. I'm an old classic player known very good there for graphics, now that I quit and era is much better and helpful for all I decided to start making weapons, and more items for the community and all in graal so we can all develop and look forward to improving era!

Even though it is a recolor, still cool.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    Cool recolour. ;o
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Big Cheese
    I like it, good work!

I like it!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to be in game soon! Today is 4th July here so I was a bit bummed out I finished it a day before which was still bit late to submit it well atleast I did it in a few hours and got it submitted , not sure where exactly to send it though..help?