Thread: Event House Spammers

Soldier

Event House Spammers

Whenever I go to events tons of players are saying brb and afk to have the bubble to pop up. This is so annoying when 20 people are doing this just to annoy everyone, I mean if your brb or afk WE DONT CARE, if you were really afk you wouldn't be at events house, you just wanna anoy people. You guys should disable emot-icons in events house kind of like it is in spar areas.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Also admins should say what they are hosting before they start it, I know some people who don't like certain events and just sit there for no reason when we could of been doing other things because we didnt know what was next. For example, I've sat at events house for over an hour on some occasions events,then the admin hosts Tag Team Spar so I sit there to see wahts next,30 minuties or so go by and when the event is done THEN they say events are over.. like wow I could of done something else in that time.

-Just an idea

I'm pretty sure that the reason that they have emoticons over their heads is so that they can see where their player is at in the mass crowd of people.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Banned
    Thought they removed those emoticons when you enter the building.
    Or maybe it only gets rid if it when you have one above your head and hasn't entered ET house.

I thought they did remove them :0
    Hello!

I think they should tell u when event has ended straight away. Once i just missed it and i waited for about 45 mins and it said events have ended!!

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the reason that they have emoticons over their heads is so that they can see where their player is at in the mass crowd of people.
    In that case, they could make it so everyone is partially transparent like they added in the auction house.

No, that's the problem.

Banned
    Don't really need to bump it.
    It's not like the idea will be taken into consideration.