Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Zone gets no money!

Mind = blown.... :O
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

This....Will bring a whole new era to the basing guilds especially the hideout upgrades makes it possible to be used effective and not just to grab hats and have it located on a map.

Negative side, might be that the newer players and some experienced players having a harder time to be accepted in a stronger or more active guild.

However, thered always a positive and negative side in everything SO Yeah, I believe this will work out

Can we please make Meph iEra's manager
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

wow he speaks the truth
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

If this were implemented, I'd scrap it all and go back to trying to own a gang.

But what would determine the tier system? A scanner that takes into account all of the members' activity level, guns, kills, and spar win-loss? Selecting your own tier would cause "pros" to set tier 6 and wade through their points afterwards. If death causes loss or gang points and kills cause raise in gang points, there would have to be a starting amount to balance the server, like the align system. And couldn't someone boost with a gang point system? Someone creates a gang on a second account to send their main gang into the next tier up, then disbanding the second gang after.

All that aside, if these problems would be worked out, I'd love to see the gang point system change gangs forever.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard Lapse View Post
    As you may know all of the bases in era gets paid from the shops around that base from the gang controlling the base, but as far as pz goes it is the only base that gets no more what so ever! (once in a blue moon) But every other base in era gets paid from a range of 1-250 gralats, and the fact that pz has many shops around it and is only getting paid by one hat shop is just frustrating when a gang is basing there for a while and not getting any money. So i am probably speaking for most of the basers out there at base at pz that we get no money so it would be nice if we get some from those melee shops at the beach or maybe the police station where they sell the ksg. Just saying pz needs more money and should be stop being the only base that doesnt get paid. Sincerly- Hazzard* N.V Lapse
    It's a base, bro. I never really cared about the money given by a base; you base for Fort Ownership Stats of your gang or for the money?

Well then this is a surprise to me i never thought that people would reply to this thread but wow meph that was a very long answer to my simple question and yes it is a good idea than just getting a simple 250$ every month like yogy said something else would be better for a reward than being on the scoreboard. By your meaning of reward points i think i saw in there of what you said it would have to make sense as in if the leader gets to choose what the points will be used for or if he will be forced to buy something at a certain amount of points the gang would have or how they would earn the points exactly (by the hour or by the whole basing day). I am not sure if you expalined that in there i have to read it over but if you didnt could you expand on that a little bit more.
    Lions.

My old guild got 2500$ after like an hour soo.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Deleted the actual post to reduce page spam.

I get what you say about something other than money but I must say that as a baser the money is much appreciated. I don't enjoy doing jobs and often I am not really active enough to bother spending time on them. But to base I need ammo and revive so basing money goes towards that.

If I understood correctly your tiered system is to counter the point of some gangs get base time while lots of people are not on. Is that right? If so then it is a double edged sword, they shouldn't be punished for having a different time zone and there would be less people basing at their time zone so they would get less points. It is a bit of a problem because either way someone would be annoyed.

Gangster Hat

Pirate table wood top.pngPirate Plant.pngEye Patch.pngPirate Hat.pngBarrel Chair.png

That is why i want to encourage Pirate GFX! Get Pirate Zone Some Store items!