Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The mine is collapsing

Big Cheese
    This annoys me so much. But eh. It does help prevent macroing. But could you at least make it 10 seconds? At least it's faster for us to live :?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Dis is relly RELLY RELLY RELLY ANNOYING LIKE SRSLY U ONLY HAVE 3 SEC TO ESCAPE WTH

guys it is good. when admin says you that events will be in one hour you can say him in the next 3 minutes that he must start

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    guys it is good. when admin says you that events will be in one hour you can say him in the next 3 minutes that he must start
    Um what?

And I think it's that short amount of time so they cannot do another full rock before dying. But I do agree it needs a little more time to get out of the mines for those who aren't close to entrance. Otherwise equip a different weapon and go inside your house then out. That is if you actually have a house, otherwise run or stay still and die :0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Damian View Post
    I believe it's on PC where it moves for you and such so you could walk away from your PC while it moves your player and does the job for you, it's like it presses the keys for you, you can just record what keys you want it to press and it does an infinite loop.
    Also dont forget u can do the same with crabs thats why they the ugly crabs there to attack u

I actually think it's better this way. Just think about it, why would you want to spend 10 seconds or so walking all the way out of the mine then back in when it would do half of the work for you in only 3 seconds by killing you?

lmao fixed